You know spagetti pasta was not created till the 12th century

Published June 29th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

You know spagetti pasta was not created till the 12th century on a wooden press. are you saying the world is only 900 years old. If so then the dinosor bones are all fakes and ther primates are almost family

-david

140 Responses to “You know spagetti pasta was not created till the 12th century”

1 3 4 5 6 7 16
  1. Sarah in Brooklyn says:

I love how morons get eviscerated on this site. Well done, mateys!
    love,
    sarah

2. Links of London says:

not created till the 12th century on a wooden press? but when time?

3. austin says:

you are fucking retarded if you think anyone is going to take this serious you need to put your dick where your mouth is and stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this is not a religion this is some retarded out castst fucked up little joke….!!!!!!!!!!! i everyone who belives in the faggot ass FSM dies as they read this! ita all yall hippy retarded butt pirats you can all fucking die!!!!!!!if i ever meet someone who is involved with this gay ass society i will fucking cut your dick off!!!!!this is not fucking funny so stop fucking doind this shit or i will fucking find you you fucking dick sucker

4. TacoMagic says:

You know, for a piece of “hate mail” this particular message isn’t really bringing the hate for me. It’s almost polite actually, and if nothing else it’s pretty frank rather than hateful. Yes friends, this letter reeks of lukewarm hate. At best this is a letter expressing how proud somebody is of themselves in finding a logical flaw in an internet religious group. It doesn’t really matter that he did not actually find a flaw; he thinks he has, and that’s all that matters. He’s an individual, unique, brilliant, and special; just like everyone else. And he has no problem letting us know this.

I think we, the pastafarians, should band together and require more hate from our hate mail. It should deserve the name. There should be ranting, threats, declarations of self-righteousness, swearing, run on sentences, and religious fervor. This letter really has none of that. I ask you non-believers; add more honest hate to your hate mail. Hate openly and without reservation. Heck, even veil you hate with declarations of pity or sadness, but hate us none the less; you owe us that much.

In love and noodles,
    Pastafarian Taco

5. DreddPyrateRoberts says:

Methinks I’ve heard tell of pasta being brought to Italy by Marco Polo. It could be so or it could be the Arab traders that brought the great noodly bounty to the great unwashed of Europe. I have faith that it were the pyrates that brought the pasta to the rest of the world. And we all know that faith is the source of truth.

So posts the DreddPyrateRoberts!! Yarrrrrgh! and a hearty rAmen!

6. Aesi says:

Pasta was created by Humans in His image.

7. PlagueChicken says:

I double-dog dare you to _prove_ that I existed before a few seconds ago. As a matter of fact – I urge you to try and prove that I exist right now. Can’t be done – requires faith. Faith as small as a tiny pirate will move large amounts of grog.

PC

8. Davey Jones in His Latter Years says:

David (may I capitalize your name?),

You refer to fundamentalist Pastafarians when you refer to the wooden press. The first of our kind survived on pasta from heaven about 60,000 BB (Before Bobby). This was way after the dinosaurs if you don’t include the occasional mechanical T. Rex trotted out by prehistoric Hollywood for nonmovies.
    Modern worshippers use high tech Italian pasta makers run while in pirate regalia.

My uncle, Simba the Chimp, takes personal offense at being called “almost” family by the way.

1 3 4 5 6 7 16