You know spagetti pasta was not created till the 12th century

Published June 29th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

You know spagetti pasta was not created till the 12th century on a wooden press. are you saying the world is only 900 years old. If so then the dinosor bones are all fakes and ther primates are almost family

-david

140 Responses to “You know spagetti pasta was not created till the 12th century”

1. Dutch R says:

David
    Dinosaur bones have been placed by our noodly master to test our faith. You do know that nothing existed before pasta existed, don’t you? I think you have been fooled into believing pasta was invented by man. I suggest you reread the gospel of the FSM.

2. DINOSORUS REX says:

David, you are konfused. Duzn’t yer scool teach Creationism? Dinosors ate spagetti and coconuts wich maid ther bones good and strong so they wud last a long tim. So obveusly spagetti has bin arond mor than 900 years, maybe 6000 years. Dinosors primates (or famly jewls as we call them) did not last as long as ther bones. I hope this enlitens you about this subject.

3. Belgian Girl says:

Again an idiot who didn’t read the letter…

4. moby says:

*sigh*…please see paragraph 4 of the Open Letter: http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

The almighty FSM planted those dinosaur bones there to test our faith (much like the Christian followers believe their god did the same thing 2000 years ago).

Yarr!
    -moby

5. LuisC says:

Dear David, you clearly didnt read the Open Letter. Please get informed before posting next time.

And, read #2 to get ub3r p0wned.

May the Noodly Appendage guide you to the truth.

RAmen.

6. Garrick McElroy says:

Okay, here’s the real quote. I really failed on what I could remember…
    “That midget, however, was goddamn noisy. The FSM couldn’t deal with all the complaining down on earth, so the Lord FSM commanded the midget, saying, “Here’s an idea . . . why don’t you collect the semolina, rice, and what-have-you, and make pasta in my image. That’s what it’s there for. And Fill your mouth with it and be quiet and peaceful. But be careful with the…”
    The quote goes on about the olive tree and has really nothing to do with what I was saying.

here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you and may His Sauce rain down upon you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

7. oldewench says:

Wait! Wait! I want to know more about the Canelloni army. Did they wear Cannelloni as armor?

I can hear the Hymn now:

Put on thy shield of Pasta,
    Bathe thyself in Sauce.
    His garlic cloves are Holy.
    You will not suffer loss.

From victory unto victory
    He fills the pasta bowl
    With Parmesan and Meatballs.
    He satisfies thy soul.

Feel free anyone, to add verses. Maybe we need a hymnal.

8. OckhamsRazor says: