You know spagetti pasta was not created till the 12th century

Published June 29th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

You know spagetti pasta was not created till the 12th century on a wooden press. are you saying the world is only 900 years old. If so then the dinosor bones are all fakes and ther primates are almost family

-david

140 Responses to “You know spagetti pasta was not created till the 12th century”

1 10 11 12 13 14 16
  1. Landlubber says:

Pasta wasn’t created… it was discovered.

2. Mike says:

First of all, ‘dinosor’ bones were created by his noodleyness, the FSM. Secondly, it is logical that non-believers THINK that pasta was invented in 12th century, because the FSM is able to alter history with his meat balls. Duh!

Also, The FSM invented the wooden press.

3. Michelle says:

Is Marco Polo, who carried noodlyness from the Orient back to Euorpe, considered a major saint? Does one pray to him to intercede with the FSM?

4. Alex says:

Why would anybody believe in a flying spaghetti monster? I think it is a great thing that people have a good enough sense of humor to create an entirely fake religion. Of course nobody actually believes in the Flying spaghetti monster, it’s all just a joke. The purpose of religion is simply to fill the part of your brain that is left empty, wondering how the universe came into being, there is no actual point to it. The life lessons are good, but if you truly believe that a man in the sky that nobody can see will send you to a place of fire and suffering if your bad because it will save your soul, your about as stupid as a log. Similar to the other religions (you know, the ones that are “right” and true”) pointless, but those who enjoy the life of being part of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti monster are just as smart and most likely smarter than those who oppress them. As the point to the FSM is to know that it is not true and to have the knowledge that… no, there is no such thing as a true religion, they were all created by men and women just like you and me and none of them hold any truth, aside from the lessons they teach. In truth, the point of all religion is to support a set of ideals, not to believe in this god or that monster or that alien lord, but to teach you the meaning of being a good person. So no, the earth is not 900 years old, but guess what? If you are a Mormon, your religion argues against the possible existence of dinosaurs, while giving absolutely no explanation. In reality, you could make fun of any religion for loopholes between their religion, science and history, because they will always have them. So don’t tell me to go to hell or that you hope god smites me because what you should be doing is, rather than telling me I’m wrong, tell me that you hope I have a good life because in actuality, that is all your trying to do as well. Just calm down, besides, do you actually think that simply insulting somebody is going to sway their beliefs? Because all your doing is making an ass of yourself.

-Alexander

5. r4m3nzor says:

wait… I understand now. Ever wonder what meat balls are made of? Dinosaurs…which means that the bones are the remenants of the Flying Spagetti Monsters creation which he made just to create meatballs. If that is true… what came first the Flying Spagetti Monster the Dinosaur or the meatball? My head hurts…

6. noodlytunes says:

Please don’t be fooled. Be aware that scripture is revealed by men (or whatever) as the inspired word of the unquestionable Creator. The loving nature of our enabler, our redeemer, our, dare I say it, most affectionate “creature”, (Did I go too far?) fulfills our need for history, lineage, or other doubts that may surface in our minds.
    I propose a theory. This explains the deep seated longing I have for pasta and other carbohydrates. It is my postulation that there is an anti FSM, yes, even the “BIZZARO” FSM.
    Am I backslidden or does anyone have any cleansing thoughts that might help me?

7. Duiliath says:

CONSPIRACY THEORIES *gasps in horror*

8. Lioss says:

In 2005 archeologist found noodles fossil in China; aged of more than 5000 years.

1 10 11 12 13 14 16