Wow, I didn’t think this was real

Published June 19th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Wow, I didn’t think this was real until I googled it. You people actually worship fsm?? Well if this is true then I believe it if people can worship cows, and buddahs then why not fms. But I still think this is crazy, just a way for non-believers to get a laugh, but its not even funny its sad. I’m not going to give any death threats or tell you that your going to hell because you’re probably use to that and I’m sure you’r tiered of hearing it. So have fun worshiping fms I hope somone out there is praying for you all really hard.

-kiki

101 Responses to “Wow, I didn’t think this was real”

1. Erik says:

Be careful, all – Kiki may be some sort of deity. Her likeness just showed up in my stool.

2. darkstar says:

But the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree makes much more sense to you than a Flying Spaghetti Monster?

RAmen!

3. Jeremykeys says:

Just another case of the failure of the education system.
    I wonder what the population of the Earth would be if all the morons suddenly disappeared?

4. DavidH says:

Yes, we worship the FSM. No, we don’t worship FMS – whatever that is. On my radio it labels ‘FM Stereo’, which is more useful than your strange inbred self-crucifying sky fairy but not actually an object of veneration.

5. Long John Silver says:

Wow, I didn’t think christianity was real until I Googled it. You people actually worship a character from a book of fairy tales. I mean that’s like making a religion out of the ‘The Complete Fairy Tales’ by the brothers Grimm and then worshiping ‘Rapunzel’. That’s just a way for non-believers to get a laugh, but its not even funny its sad.
    LJS.

6. galderon says:

Yes, it’s real. Everything on the Internet is real.

7. Jeso says:

I had never had so much fun as today… really, thanks KiKi, KInky or whoever you are…
    This is really interesting and I enjoy all your work to explain us how lame is to proclame one’s god is THE GOD!!! I THINK YOURS IS BEAUTIFUL and i congratulate you for your web.
    Thanks for sharing, really… GO FSM!!!
    Jeso

8. hotclaws says:

At least we can all spell and punctuate which says so much about you.