Wow, I didn’t think this was real

Published June 19th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Wow, I didn’t think this was real until I googled it. You people actually worship fsm?? Well if this is true then I believe it if people can worship cows, and buddahs then why not fms. But I still think this is crazy, just a way for non-believers to get a laugh, but its not even funny its sad. I’m not going to give any death threats or tell you that your going to hell because you’re probably use to that and I’m sure you’r tiered of hearing it. So have fun worshiping fms I hope somone out there is praying for you all really hard.

-kiki

101 Responses to “Wow, I didn’t think this was real”

1. Ham Nox says:

Please, Anthony.

Do not lower yourself to the level of the hate-mailers by making posts in all Caps. The hatemail is just put up for our amusement, every movement is going to have some people wildly against it. If you don’t like it, then don’t read it–same as for the venganza site.

Besides, it’s okay if some people don’t believe in the FSM. Really, he’s not that vain. The FSM preaches tolerance, and I for one would like to see someone actually PERFORMING what their religion preaches if they’re going to believe in it.

May thee consume of the Most Holy Noodles and calm thy temper before thou challengest the the bigoted, misogynistic, hateful ideas of others,

~Ham Nox

2. Brandon Gadway says:

I am a recently converted pastafarian, and I used to be an atheist but now I have a deity to believe in!
    I now believe in the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster and I will try my best to spread the ideal of his noodley goodness to all who will listen. Thank you for giving me a religion.

A Fellow Pastafarian

3. pastararian new comers says:

we r new 2 pastafarianism and after much research we have decided that his noodliness is the one 4 us altho i wish that there was another name 4 converting( being touched by his noodly appendage??? wots with that?)

4. George says:

Kiki, you have to understand, faith is of course what keeps this world together. Without faith in something there is no point for people to live. Whether it be faith in FSM or god, or whatever. But one faith is not right, only many, because if there was only one faith in this world, life would be boring. I hope you live a good and happy life.

PRAISE HIS NOODELYNESS.

5. Mike says:

Well you have to give her credit for mastery of passive-aggressiveness, even if she’s deficient in grammar and logic.
    “I’m not going to give any death threats or tell you that your going to hell because you’re probably use to that and I’m sure you’r tiered of hearing it”

• Saved by FSM says:

I’m real teired of getting use to anything…

6. CrudOMatic says:

“”"Well if this is true then I believe it if people can worship cows, and buddahs then why not fms”"”

Sky gods and winged men, man nailed to a lowercase T, and original sin….

7. Bazilisk says:

“just a way for non-believers to get a laugh”

heck yeah, but i hope he means atheist, agnostics and of course, us

8. tiffany outlet says:

only for a moment and thr moment was gone.
    First, let me commend your clarity on this subject. I am not an expert on this subject, but after learning your article, my understanding has developed well. I know you must have more wonderful idea.