Wow, I didn’t think this was real

Published June 19th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Wow, I didn’t think this was real until I googled it. You people actually worship fsm?? Well if this is true then I believe it if people can worship cows, and buddahs then why not fms. But I still think this is crazy, just a way for non-believers to get a laugh, but its not even funny its sad. I’m not going to give any death threats or tell you that your going to hell because you’re probably use to that and I’m sure you’r tiered of hearing it. So have fun worshiping fms I hope somone out there is praying for you all really hard.

-kiki

101 Responses to “Wow, I didn’t think this was real”

1. SkriblZz says:

You’re right Kiki!
    If people could worship cows, Buddha, a Zombie by the name of Jesus, then why not some Spaghetti, eh?

2. god says:

I think that people worshipping pretend gods is funny too! (Catholics)

3. Sarah says:

You guys are praying for me? Please refrain. I would much prefer that your god stay in his own castle in the sky. As for the Flying Spaghetti Monster, well, he will not force himself or his beliefs on you. I can’t honestly say the same of your preachers.

4. Sarah says:

Me thinks that commandment 11 must be: THOU SHALT NOT SPELL PROPERLY OR USE CORRECT PUNCTUATION.

5. Jessica N says:

Hey hey hey! Please do not refer to his noodliness as FMS! He has a dislexic cousin and it is a very sore subject for him! He is not the flying monster spaghetti but the flying spaghetti monster. May you be touched by his noodly appendage!

RAmen

6. Chubaca says:

Kiki-
    Perhaps instead of wasting your time praying for us, you should get a decent education and actually learn about something that is real. And perhaps if you didn’t have a double digit IQ, you would realize that this is a spoof.

7. Samuel Keenan says:

This man knows nothing of Buddha. He was a real person that spread a message. Buddhism is less of a religion and more of a way of life.

8. Anthony says:

OKAY THATS IT IVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU CHRISTIANS AND YER HATEMAIL YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST SO DAMN QWICK TO JUDGE WELL ILL LET YOU KNOW WE HAVE A RIGHT TO BELIEVE WHAT WE WANT AND I BELIEVE THE WORLD WAS CREATED BY A FLYING SPAGHETTY MONSTER. YOU SAY THIS WEBSITE IS OPEN TO COMMENTS YEA COMMENTS NOT HATE MAIL. I DONT BASH ON YER RELIGION DONT BASH ON OURS, YOU THINK FSM IS REDICULOUS WELL I THINK AN OLD MAN SITTING ON A CLOUD IS REDICULOUS TOO YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUBBORN ON YOUR OWN RELIGION YOU THINK ANYBODY WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY IS YER SO CALLED “SINNER” WELL THEN I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY KEEP YOUR MEAN COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!