Wow, I didn’t think this was real

Published June 19th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Wow, I didn’t think this was real until I googled it. You people actually worship fsm?? Well if this is true then I believe it if people can worship cows, and buddahs then why not fms. But I still think this is crazy, just a way for non-believers to get a laugh, but its not even funny its sad. I’m not going to give any death threats or tell you that your going to hell because you’re probably use to that and I’m sure you’r tiered of hearing it. So have fun worshiping fms I hope somone out there is praying for you all really hard.

-kiki

101 Responses to “Wow, I didn’t think this was real”

1. plumberbob says:

@ 56 – HaHa Yea -,

Are you receiving academic credit for your posts on our website?

RAmen

2. James says:

… keep thinking there bobby. . . . maybe someday youll get it

3. Spaghetti Beleiver says:

Maybe the reason why this was made was to prove intolerance. You said how people worship cows and Buddhas than they can worship a FSM; wow, thats intolerant. Who cares what this person believes, its funny and he has every right to publish it. I hate to say it, but it appears many of you Christians are the ones who have a big problem with this, so maybe you should take a look in your bible (Which by the way was written waaaay after Jesus died) and take a gander about tolerance… Oh yeah, dinosaurs existed WAY before Jesus… damn fundamentalists. You guys slam him for not having a life, but here you are broadcasting your biased opinions and saying a bunch of fundamentalist bullshit like he’s going to hell. You all need to calm down and embrace flying spaghetti monsters… or at least shrug it off and worship your own God without being condescending to others.
    PS jesus was human, not divine.

4. Adam says:

I think it’s funny how this girl says “if people worship cows, and Buddha’s… they might as well worship spaghetti”…. LMAO, of course she left out her deity of choice (who was once supposedly a living creation)…. point being, everyone always uses their “belief” to benefit themselves…. except for the few for-mentioned.

The FSM gives his noodle-y goodness to us whole heartedly, and offers his flesh to us time & time again to sustain us as a people.

5. Shelldigger says:

This Kiki is a dense one eh? Perfect candidate for a fundy cult.

#18 – Nate@rationalimperative : You ever tried to have rational discourse with a total fucking moron?
    Apologetics like you are why the state of affairs in this country with regards to religion vs. science are as ass backwards now as they were 200 years ago. It is high time we started calling a spade a spade. It is time for the fundies to put up or shut up….and by that I mean, lets see your evidence!

I will close with: If anyone anywhere decides that they/or someone else needs to pray for me…Please dont! You want to do something for me….pick up an encyclopedia and learn something!
    Lets make the world a smarter place, and leave the myths where they belong. In the history books.

6. St. Pastabeard says:

Pray for us? Kiki, I pray to the FSM every day so that you may be touched by his noodlie appendage.

Also, thanks for being polite, Kiki. This is the 2nd concerned criticism i’ve ever seen.

7. Pirateforlife says:

I just started looking into this…..and truely I actually think FSM is real and IS A god…. call me stupid I really don’t care… so what if I wanna worship FSM…… for I want to be touched by his noodly appendage woo go FSM

8. Nickk says:

I find it sad that you have to put down 3 religions that won’t part of this at all, Kiki. Stupid arrogant Christians.