What is this?

Published June 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Could it be the FSM? Spotted by Pastafarian Harry.

8 Responses to “What is this?”

1. Wench Nikkiee says:

Whaaaa..no comments? Pastafarians lend me your ears.
    Where is your faith?
    Close your eyes and belive (sic)!!!
    Can you not see Him?
    Oh how I fear for our mighty Noodly Pirate heritage.
    *sigh*

ps [rant]
    To all those blasphemous, PRETEND Pastafarians around the threads who insist on insisting that Pastafarianism is but a joke and simply a dig at those other (pretend!!11!!!) religions, I seriously urge you to immediately cease and desist with your unfounded blasphemy! My tongue and tail are both long and sharp (pointy) and I warn that I, for one, will no longer tolerate any more “pretend” Pastafarians dissing holey worship of His Noodlynism as joke religion!!!111eleventyone!!!
    Real (TM) Pirates of Pastrafarianism belive in the rational rock solid foundations of our belifs! [/rant]

pps. Please insert capital letters at your own convenience.
    >:}{

2. ex-Possible Convert says:

RAmen to that, Wench Nikkiee. I was an atheist once…not anymore. Pastafarianism is the only evidence-based religion, and that’s no joke.

By the way…regarding the picture, that’s obviously Him, perhaps having a short rest from flying.

3. BEARLY IN THE WOODS says:

@ Wench Nikkiee

Joke religion? There are no joke religions, only jokers who follow the pathways of enlightenment (A.K.A. The Yellow Brick Road). Which is comparable to “Going To Hell In A Handbasket” with a yellow ribbon on the handle. Oh, Wench Nikkiee, your words ring of false prophesy, which will occur in the latter days before Armegridiron [sic] according to the “Good Book.” Which by inference suggests a “Bad Book,” because otherwise how could we discriminate between goodness and badness? But remember, Old Santa knows whether you’ve been good or bad, so be good for goodness sake, unless Free Will dictates otherwise.

And yes, I think it’s time to Free Will. Like Prince Albert, he’s been in the can a long time.

Bear in mind the old conundrums [sic, yes that's correct; condoms would be the incorrect spelling], “Does the Pope shit in the woods” and “Is the Bear a Catholic?” And now it’s CAPITAL LOCK time at the CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER! YES INDEED, PASTAFARIANISM AS YOU NOTE, WENCH NIKKIEE, IS THE ONLY TRUE HOLEY [sic] RELIGION. Actually, it’s about as full of holes as any other organized religion.

The only remaining question is (TA-DA) is “NIKIEE” an anagram? Or maybe an acronym? I’ve tried “National Institutes of Knowledgeable Individuals Engaged in Enuresis,” but that seems to be a piss-poor possibility. I expectantly await your response.

RAmen
    Bear in the Woods

4. ViezeHenkiej says:

you have been touched with a vision, harry
    RAmen

5. Apprentice Frederic says:

Is it possible that the FSM made the Original Inhabitants in His Own Image, and we are seeing the fossilized remains of early humans, who evolved into Pirates? I’m unclear on what the Gospel implies here….

6. Entropy Babe says:

I love you people. I think that when I’m ready to date again – this site is going to be a litmus test.

7. Sick Beans says:

uhh, it looks like a pile of sticks, not the fsm… Im a pastafarion, i belive in him and all, but that would be a bundle of twigs, sorry

8. Lakenya Boylen says: