So, what type of hallucinogens were you on that day

Published June 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

So, what type of hallucinogens were you on that day? Where did you ever come up with this crap? A flying spaghetti monster? That has got to be the most pathetic, stupidest s**t I have ever heard, seen, or was told about in my life and I have seen some pretty stupid s**t. Put your crack pipe down and get a real life, move outta your parents basement, and get a fu***ng real job and work like us other real Americans have to do to make a living in this failing country with a pathetic economy. There are more issues at hand than the ozone. Like you having money, you having food, etc. As long as their is man, their will be war. Have a nice day :)—Yours truly, A hard working citizen, true American by heart, veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, believer in non-stupidity, and hatred to dumb asses across the world.
-Frost_vamp

152 Responses to “So, what type of hallucinogens were you on that day”

1. Drunken says:

Ok…
    A true pastafarian shouldn’t do this, but i feel i must.
    Can foresee thumbs down raining on my head, but most people here are too good to say what must be said. We, pastafarians, shall not condemn, and shall not judge; just laugh and maybe Arr.

May my beer n cookies dinner taste bitter tomorrow, as atonement.

Most young people (like myself), tend to nicknames related to fantasy and / or power, (Mine comes from traditional jap theater, but i use dragon on other sites) so frost_vamp could hardly be 20 years old, much less veteran of anything that has to do with real guns of any kind used on other people. Guys that presume so easily a supossed military background just trying to reinforce their arguments, have not seen the horrors of war for themselves, and i sincerely hope they will never have to see them.

Most of them haven’t even presented military service, but are fascinated with the idea, until they actually do.

Also, “Put your crack pipe down and get a real life, move outta my basement, and get ….. job”, is what most parents yell you at high school any time you sleep over 8 hours, or play online games for too long. Fun fact, they just do yell to their kids at home, so those kids tend to yell it at internet websites just to feel better about themselves not having a “true” job.

Then comes this other guy, “the man” (another kid) asking “how the hell can a ball of food be a god” without remembering the judeo-christian realtionship between food and god, the many things forbidden to eat in leviticus, the tree of knowledge in genesis, or even the last supper with Jesus. Yes, i’m asking a similar question to xians:

Didn’t YHVH feed his followers? Didn’t jesus spoke of his body as bread, his blood as wine?
    How can your ball of food be a god? Just because the (compilation of edited books, badly translated from an oral tradition of a lost language) “Bible” says so?

Hatemail will come from people that are either too young, too uneducated, too ambitious or too dumb to realize the horrible mistake they make by putting first any obscure definition of heaven over the every day more scarce good-will; their faith is so weak they need to enforce it unto others just to keep it alive; and are responsible for every mockery that will be made of religion, just as their leaders are responsible for every war, massacre and wrong of any kind made in the name of god.

I believed for too long, and have studied too long the scriptures to believe in them. They were an epic poem, just as the Iliad was. Gods interviene to set the battlefield for some people, and a nation is formed from those wars. The nation passes long periods of history, with kings, tales of violence and passion, self sacrificing, etc. New testament is not different at all, just a different nation is formed from the ashes of the previous one. Suposedly for the better. Now prove it, be better than this, better than Hovind, better than Haggard, better than Stein, a better human being.

Let the ancestors bones rest with dignity, or hoard them in your most cherished place, instead of using them as weapons for destruction and words of hate. The only thing you can hope to achieve, is for those bones to break.

2. FSM supporter says:

Why is it so hard to even consider the possibility that god may be a Flying Spaghetti Monster? Some people believe that bad feelings are caused by trapped souls from other galaxy’s but you don’t go on their website and put them down.

Just because people believe in a Flying Spaghetti Monster does not mean that they are any less inclined to work. Do you know how hard it is to sail a pirate ship while intoxicated with vast amounts of grog? That’s serious hard work.

True American i don’t understand what you mean by this statement, other than yes it is true, you are American, and furthermore i don’t understand what someones nationality has to do with religion, please feel free to enlighten me.

“Us other real Americans” are you saying that FSM supporter’s aren’t real? if thats true then technically you’re debating yourself on a website that doesn’t exist.

Finally you must really hate yourself right now because you’ve made yourself out to be a bit of a dumb ass, i try to refer judgement of people until getting to know them, but you’re not exactly helping.

3. Ryan says:

We were high on LIFE. And if you ARE a Iraq/Afghanistan veteran, good for you. But that does not make you smarter then us or godly over us. His noodlyness is the only godly one. Enjoy the stale beer and strippers with STDs, hopefully you will soon see the light and be touched by the Flying Spaghetti Monster’s noodly appendages.

RAmen.

4. SMM says:

YOU ARE WRONG, IT HERESY YOU PROFER TO THE WORLD. It is clear to all who behold the majesty of life and The Great Spaghetti Monster that the pasta displayed is incorrect. It is a proven fact that The Great Spaghetti Monster is constituted with curly pasta and not that stringy stuff depicted. What in the world do you think the DNA helix is modeled after? It is as plain as the great meatball cajones that a curly pasta ‘rib’ was taken from Him and converted to the DNA that created all life as we know it!

SMM

5. Drained and Washed Clean says:

133 – Drunken,

I thought that was very well said! Why would we thumbs down that?!?

6. Alice says:

This is probably one of the supidest things i have ever heard of. FSM? seriously? what stupid s**t made this up? Some one on shrooms? marijuana? I am a christian in good standing, and I think this is so stupid and crazy, and i have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER how ANY person could possibly delude themselves into believing any of this crap. I also think the idea is quite hilarious. To think, that a jumble of spaghetti, meatballs, and some sauce actually flew around creating human life, and the world and is now watching over us, makes me want to fall over laughing. After a friend told me about it, i had to check it out because i didn’t believe her. When I saw this I did fall over laughing, thinking, HOW COULD ANYONE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS??!!? I think it’s a really crappy way to make a couple of bucks, because no doubt, some poor fool really beleives this s**t, and it’s really offensive to people’s religions. I don’t take this mockery of mine, and others faiths into offense though, because i realize how stupid and pathetic it really is. So, even though i know you’ve heard it before, I HOPE YOU GO TO AND BURN IN HELL WITH UR DUMB ASS FSM!!!!

thanks for listening! <3

• Former dupe of a more ridiculous religion says:

Who’s listening?
      Does this come with a soundtrack?
      ‘Nut Rocker’ would be a good one

FDoaMRR
      RAmen

• Former dupe of a more ridiculous religion says:

BTW. What’s ‘supidest’?
      FD

• Former dupe of a more ridiculous religion says:

This is probably one of the supidest things i have ever heard of. Christianity? seriously? what stupid s**t made this up? Some one on shrooms? marijuana? I am a Pastafarian in good standing, and I think this is so stupid and crazy, and i have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER how ANY person could possibly delude themselves into believing any of this crap. I also think the idea is quite hilarious. To think, that an invisible sky fairy actually flew around creating human life, and the world and is now watching over us, makes me want to fall over laughing. After a friend told me about it, i had to check it out because i didn’t believe her. When I saw this I did fall over laughing, thinking, HOW COULD ANYONE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS??!!? I think it’s a really crappy way to make a couple of billion bucks, because no doubt, some poor fool really beleives this s**t, and it’s really offensive to FSM. I don’t take this mockery of mine, and others faiths into offense though, because i realize how stupid and pathetic it really is. So, even though i know you’ve heard it before, I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL WITH UR DUMB ASS SKY FAIRY TO LIVE ON SOUR BEER AND DISEASED STRIPPERS!!!!

thanks for READING! <3

7. CrudOMatic says:

“”"Yours truly, A hard working citizen, true American by heart, veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, believer in non-stupidity, and hatred to dumb asses across the world.”"”

Went to war over an inside job??? WHOOPS!! I didn’t just say that, did I?

8. Bazilisk says:

the christians didnt need anything to came up with god

just like bobby, they were bored, except they didnt have any other motivation

maybe a bit drunk, so they gave jesus the power to multiply the wine, to have more party