So, what type of hallucinogens were you on that day

Published June 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

So, what type of hallucinogens were you on that day? Where did you ever come up with this crap? A flying spaghetti monster? That has got to be the most pathetic, stupidest s**t I have ever heard, seen, or was told about in my life and I have seen some pretty stupid s**t. Put your crack pipe down and get a real life, move outta your parents basement, and get a fu***ng real job and work like us other real Americans have to do to make a living in this failing country with a pathetic economy. There are more issues at hand than the ozone. Like you having money, you having food, etc. As long as their is man, their will be war. Have a nice day :)—Yours truly, A hard working citizen, true American by heart, veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, believer in non-stupidity, and hatred to dumb asses across the world.
-Frost_vamp

152 Responses to “So, what type of hallucinogens were you on that day”

1 2 3 19
  1. Captain Parrot says:

What a poor soul… I pray that he may be touched by His noodly appendage!

RAmen!

2. Flarg says:

Wish i had some of the hallucinogens that this guy is obviously taking. Must be fun to be paranoid and insane =D.

3. lilwench says:

It makes me very sad to see a fellow veteran being proud to be full of hate. It makes me sadder to see this asshat perpetuating a negative stereotype publicly. While I knew a lot of these arrogant, narrow-minded, bible-thumping bigots in the military (and out of it), most servicemen and vets of my aquaintance are not like this.

4. hotclaws says:

Never mind,the FSM still loves you even though you don’t believe.

5. Pastor Far-Eye says:

Well done Frost_vamp. If that is, indeed, your REAL NAME?

Or is it …Cody Hudson?

6. pastafarian#923429 says:

“As long as their is man, their will be war.”
    I like when the fundies are sincere about their non-commitment to peace. It is sad, but sounds better than “war to end all wars”, or “binging piece by war”. The objective of war is war.
    “Have a nice day :)”
    And this just cracks me up.

7. StJason says:

…does anyone find it ironic that we/Bobby are told to ‘get a life’ and to ‘get a job’, by someone who came to this somewhat obscure website and was so outraged by what it saw, that it typed up a huge rant?

8. Insightful Ape says:

OK, -Frost_vamp (does that mean a chilly vampire?)
    You know, when morons start pushing creationism as science, there will some who don’t like it. That means, there is going to be a market for products that mock such stupidity. And when there is a market, there will be an entreprenuer taking advantage of it, selling his idea, though people with their heads up their a*ses (like, you know, frsoty vampires) may not be happy. This is the essnce of free market capitalism.
    And if you don’t get it you don’t know what you fought for.
    PS: As a friend I’d suggest that you go back to grade school, because your grammar sucks.

1 2 3 19