Enjoy your spaghetti in hell

Published June 8th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Enjoy your spaghetti in hell assholes.

CRITICIZE AWAY

-SpaghettiEater

191 Responses to “Enjoy your spaghetti in hell”

1. Ivan Ramirez says:

at least this religion doesn’t kills people…
    here in Colombia are Pastafarians too xD

2. Kenny says:

I don’t know what you believe in, but do you see us – pastafarians – offending you because of it? I don’t think so. Then why this attitude?
    Ramen.

3. ness, queen of the darned says:

I would just like to point out that it is spelled RIDICULOUS, not rediculous. Give me spell check or give me death.

Ramen.

4. lauran says:

Christians are suppose to be tolerant and acting in a way of love. A lot of the comments I’ve seen of other Christians have been acting in the opposite and its sad. I do believe in G-d and this website offended me, not because you believe in something different than I, but because this whole thing is an attack on G-d. We want to fight for our truth just as much as you do, and when there is a stab against G-d that’s a personal stab at us. I don’t like the labeling and the “religion” aspect of anything and I think when people get caught up in that, they get more confused. G-d only wants us to remember a simple thing, and that is to love one another and acknowledge Him. We just need to stop getting caught up in religion, pride, and “showing up each other”, and get a clear picture of what you truly want to waste your life believing in.

5. Drained and Washed Clean says:

172 – lauran,

No dear. We are not here to mock religion or Christianity. You are striking out at something that you do not understand. We are here to prevent the government from allowing Christians to dress religion up as science and teaching it in public schools. What you seem to be missing is the fact that all of these people are writing in THEIR defense. We were attacked first, and when we are attacked we will vehemently defend our science. All of these people are coming after us and saying that they are right and we are wrong because we don’t believe like they do. All we are doing is pointing out the fallacies in their arguments. You take it as offensive because you also believe that what you believe is right and everyone else is wrong. When you understand the definition of satire and can provide evidence of either a) god’s existence b) Jesus’s existence or c) miracle healing of an amputee (documented evidence with a camera) then you can come back with said evidence and we can have a debate. Otherwise, get off the soapbox and be thankful that we are fighting for your religious freedom.

6. Breathe Colorado, Breathe. says:

I love how people make it so that anyone who accepts the Flying Spaghetti Monster is an atheist. Last time I checked his noodliness is accepting of anyone! I’m not an atheist, though I am an avid Pastafarian. People drive me insane. I mean, who are YOU to tell someone their religion is wrong? Half the people who write the hate mail who claim to be “Christian” are nothing of the sort. Ugh, just go become a fan of Jesus on facebook and flaunt it and tell people how they are going to go to hell, because Jesus will LOVE that. (note: sarcasm) And this website has nothing to do with “attacking” Christianity. The whole thing started with just wanting people to not teach religion as science, because it’s NOT, and to offer other means and ideas ALONG SIDE creationism and whatnot. (insert large string of expletives here)

7. CrudOMatic says:

“”"This is rediculous, just another way for atheists to attempt to make fools out of people who actually have something to believe in.”"”

You make a fool out of yourself on a daily basis believing in that shit anyway…. so?

“”"Enjoy your spaghetti in hell assholes.”"”

Pro-tip: In hell, I get all the spaghetti I want. Expert-tip: Satan loves my cock in his ass. How is that hell, mind you?

“”"CRITICIZE AWAY”"”

Your God is fake, and so is your intelligence.

“”"-SpaghettiEater”"”

Master FSM doesn’t require suckling from a mortal. BLASPHEMER!

8. Bazilisk says:

Finally someone who understand this! or at least more that most of the idiots in the 8 mail

and may FSM fill you with his holy noodles, “spaghetti eater”