Enjoy your spaghetti in hell

Published June 8th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This is rediculous, just another way for atheists to attempt to make fools out of people who actually have something to believe in.

Enjoy your spaghetti in hell assholes.

CRITICIZE AWAY

-SpaghettiEater

193 Responses to “Enjoy your spaghetti in hell”

1 18 19 20 21 22 24
  1. Pats Fan says:

This is my first time on the site and felt compelled to leave a comment, i think that everything that Bobby Henderson and crew have done is both extremely intelligent and hilarious. I have had such arguements here in Ireland with Christ pushers, i merely stated that there is nothing wrong with having faith but having blind faith is a bit ridiculous and I end up getting the Spanish inquisition. Also I often ask people do they believe in magic, to which the reply is always an emphatic no, but when i ask them do they believe that 2000 years ago did a man walk on water or turn water into wine, they say yes, is that not a bit contradictory?

also, D & WC, you’re a legend for eventually having the willingness to question beliefs which were forced upon u from an age where u couldnt choose, u are obviously an extremely intelligent person for learning as much as u possibly could before making your decision.

I’m not going to bash Shanny, cos, well, it’s too easy, (s)he’s unfortunately pig ignorant, and too stubborn to think that other people could possibly have other beliefs than theirs.

I am just of the opinion that everyone can have their own beliefs but don’t ever try to force other people to believe in what you believe, and i think that this is a core belief in the FSM core!

I think that I will be visiting this site alot in the nea future and am going to get all my clear-thinking, logical friends to visit it aswell!

peace, love, sauce and pasta,

Pats Fan (Derek)

2. NoodleNeko :3 says:

Greetings everyone from Hell =^w^=

I’m just sitting here to tell that I’m currently enjoying eating some of his highness googlified spaghetti from a The Holy Bowl of LEGO!

Later on I’m going to eat some delicious chocolate as dessert ;3

Best regards, The Pope of The LEGO church; NoodleNeko

(btw, it’s kinda chilly up here ya know X3 )

3. Zoey Divine says:

You have been made aware of His Noodlieness, the first step then has already been made. You will be welcomed at the beer volcano child.

4. Bob says:

I’m afraid you may be mistaken about the point of the ‘religion’. It was created as a protest against teaching Intelligent Design in Science. Surely you can see that not just one religion should be taught in Science and that they should be taught in RE (Religious Education). Thanks. RAmen

5. this guy says:

YOur just angry cause you where an orphon and the sm didnt choose you to be his messenger. By the way noone loves not god or nyone. plus your ugly. Sorry you made it through abortion. Dont take it out on this guy.

6. anton says:

152 Since when English is spelled with lowercase letter. And by the way, this site made me laugh so hard. You people are retarded. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Tdawg says:

“Hell” as you call it is just a way for priest and nuns to scare little boys and girls into saying their prayers. So have fun being a deuce to every other religion out there

But still may the FSM bless you

-Tdawg

8. rayheinrich says:

I know it doesn’t make complete sense,
    but I find myself yearning for a T-shirt
    that says:

“Enjoy your spaghetti in hell, assholes”

Anyway, if you ever decide to offer one
    for sale, please send me an email.

Oh! Please tell me when the pirate ship
    is ready as well.

Thanks,
    Ray

p.s.

__easter thought__

would the world
    be any different
    if christ
    were busy laying eggs

while the bunny
    was bound, crucified,
    dying for our sins?

• Keith says:

Wow! You broke my brain with that thought. If christ laid eggs I daresay there would be shrines all over the place devoted to them. There are already about 100 holy foreskins scattered throughout the world and enough pieces of the true cross to crucify Godzilla, so I’m certain any old egg would do for a shrine.

• Saved by FSM says:

Nevermind the child-guilt-training-wheels of Santa Claus. He sees you when you’re sleeping……? Does he see me when I’m checking out the awesome, huge dump I just took and feeling the sin of pride? That is just creepy.

1 18 19 20 21 22 24