Lyllia’s tattoo

Published June 26th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I got this today, thought I’d share it.

-Pastafarian Lyllia

25 Responses to “Lyllia’s tattoo”

1. Apprentice Frederic says:

@nicole (#11)
    Nicole, if you check out the “liberty university” posting at the top of the May archives, you’ll see the picture of a prominent Christian (ex-Christian, actually; he’s dead and in the Pastafarian Hell, to boot). If you study that porcine image, you’ll see that he may actually have devoutly worshipped food himself….

2. Doctor of Pastdivinity says:

O, come on, we Pastafarian should be tolerant of Christian beliefs. It is very easy for our Pastafarian background to disregard Abrahamic religions as parochial and outdated cults. However, it is very plausible that Jesus is just another name of FSM, distorted in the innocent views of several poor Galilean fishermen 2000 years ago. Any religion is a reflection of Pastafarianism, and so merited of full respect and compassion.

3. Apprentice Frederic says:

@Doctor of Pastdivinity
    If your post was prompted by mine (#17) above, it was fair enough; sincere apologies. But, maybe to be clear, “ideals”, “beliefs”, and “behaviour” are all quite distinct from one another. Humility, compassion, and tolerance are common ideals amongst all religions worthy of respect and – you’re right – Pastafarians are bound to decent ideals, beliefs, and behaviour. Jerry Falwell’s version of Christianity embodies no whit nor tittle of any of those hallmarks, and I’m not sure I have to be nice about him, LOFLMAO.

4. Evilbelgian says:

I Have a tattoo of the Invisible Pink unicorn….hard to see though what with it being invisible.

I think an FSM tat would be a great Idea. I think I will get it after my tattoo of the answer to life the universe and everything

5. Chuck says:

Wait… your god isn’t made out of spaghetti and flies, is it? I thought it was spaghetti and meatballs.

Anyway, tattoos are ridiculous and the practice should be stopped. Along with abortion and sex changes. Bad stuff it all is.

It’s strange how the grotesque things that go on in a society are taboo one decade then common in the next. Maybe we’ll have the freedom to marry our pets soon =)

6. delving in taboo says:

Hurray!

I’m waiting for the day when I can marry a tattooed abortion that has had a sex-change.

7. Jessica says:

I noticed you put a smiley face after “marry our pets soon”. Is that something you look forward to? Because that is definitely more grotesque, and illegal.

8. tattos drawings says:

Some colleagues and I were just talking about this subject the other night. I tend to agree with what this post is attempting to say. I’m not 100% clear on everything, however it’s a nice article anyway. the the content of the post is well thought out and quite simple to follow. I’ll be back.