Lyllia’s tattoo

Published June 26th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I got this today, thought I’d share it.

-Pastafarian Lyllia

25 Responses to “Lyllia’s tattoo”

1. Lyllia says:

Yeah it was in one sitting. It didn’t take nearly as long as I thought it would.

2. Doctor of Pastdivinity says:

I think it is truly inspirational to see an eternal devotion to Our Suicy Creator.

3. Nicole says:

I cannot believe people can believe that a food is a god. You are truly a shame. Is this for real…do you really believe God is made of spaghetti…and flies..?

4. Bertman says:

Think I’m gonna get one too… maybe the pirate-fish

5. goodreasonnews.blogspot.com says:

Wow Lyllia, that’s awesome. I was just thinking as I was driving around today, if a Flying Spaghetti Monster tattoo would look as good as an Invisible Pink Unicorn tattoo, and seeing yours is making me think FSM would be way better.

thanks.

6. LuisC. says:

Wow! Im thinking of getting one for myself too, yours looks awesome!

And #11 please tell us what do you believe in that is more logical and maybe provide some proofs? Dont say you’re Christian, please, because then ok we might be believing in food as a God, but you’d be believing in an invisible creature with a beard who lives in the sky and is actually 3 in 1: a young man, an old man and a woman, all at the same time. Quite an image.

At least Spaghetti does exist, therefore we’re closer than you to a logical belief. But if you can provide us a *real* argument of why should we convert to your religion, feel free to do so through the Hate Mail of this website. Otherwise then learn to live and let live.

May the Noodly Appendage be with you forever Lyl.

RAmen.

7. Lyllia says:

I’m glad I could inspire more people show devotion. As for Nicole, I’m not sure I even have a response for you except, When were flies introduced?? Thanks, to all of the rest of you for your positive responses. haha

Lyllia

8. Sean Boyd says:

Nicole,

Thanks for missing the point. Always entertaining.

Did you know that the Catholic Church, among others, believe that the communion wafers and wine worshipers consume during Communion literally turns into the flesh and blood of Christ? Not figuratively, but literally. If your god is going to double as a Happy Meal, at least it should be a tasty Happy Meal.