I’ll pray for you.

Published June 27th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby,
I’ll pray for you. Really and truely.

You are obviously a very intelligent and witty person.

I hope that you have an amazing life and are happy and proud of who you are.

I also hope that one day you might give God another chance.

I don’t know what happened that caused you to turn from Him, or if you never did believe.

But I sincerly hope that you will know Him.

When you die, do you know what will happen?

I’m sorry if this comes across as just another ‘conversion’ speech.

Just please never give up hope in life.

Thanks for reading.
Love, Katie

224 Responses to “I’ll pray for you.”

1. woodworking patterns says:

Personally I’m impressed by the quality of this. Generally when I come across these sort of things I like to post them on Digg. I don’t think this would be the best to submit though. I’ll take a look around your site though and submit something else.

2. tiffany outlet says:

only for a moment and thr moment was gone.
    First, let me commend your clarity on this subject. I am not an expert on this subject, but after learning your article, my understanding has developed well. I know you must have more wonderful idea.

3. jobs in graphic design says:

I really don’t accept as true with this particular post. However, I did looked in Yahoo and I have found out you are right and I was thinking in the improper way. Carry on writing quality articles like this.

4. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“When you die, do you know what will happen?”

I’m going to be cremated. That way no military-strength chemical can turn me into a flesh-eating zombie, where I’ll have to be shot in the head to prevent me from savaging the few survivors!

5. ccExeffiffPagsss says:

Battle: Los Angeles movie information Battle: Los Angeles characters Battle: Los Angeles film wiki http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/mptgen/thread/21f2ad6e-4468-4b18-85de-d56053301b73

6. ccExeffiffPagsss says:

Battle: Los Angeles movie facts Battle: Los Angeles movie full movie Battle: Los Angeles information http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/mptgen/thread/21f2ad6e-4468-4b18-85de-d56053301b73

7. Charlotte Clammer says:

Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your website by accident, and I am shocked why this coincidence didn’t took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

8. mhggjeteoloFluowlxcx says:

Limitless Movie movie dvd Limitless Movie movie summary Limitless Movie movie images Limitless Movie divx