I’ll pray for you.

Published June 27th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby,
I’ll pray for you. Really and truely.

You are obviously a very intelligent and witty person.

I hope that you have an amazing life and are happy and proud of who you are.

I also hope that one day you might give God another chance.

But I sincerly hope that you will know Him.

When you die, do you know what will happen?

I’m sorry if this comes across as just another ‘conversion’ speech.

Just please never give up hope in life.

Thanks for reading.
Love, Katie

224 Responses to “I’ll pray for you.”

1 15 16 17 18 19 23
  1. Drunken Master says:

Click the thumb, if you agree the above comment is long.

2. That one guy says:

“Bobby,
    I’ll pray for you. Really and truely.”
    Seems she has a thing for Bobby and will pray to the FSM…

“You are obviously a very intelligent and witty person.”
    So true? Kissing his ass much?

“I hope that you have an amazing life and are happy and proud of who you are.”
    I think you’re over doing it…

“I also hope that one day you might give God another chance.”
    Did Bobby do something to upset FSM!? *gasp!*

“I don’t know what happened that caused you to turn from Him, or if you never did believe.”
    I thought Bobby always believed in FSM…

“But I sincerly hope that you will know Him.”
    Are you nuts?

“When you die, do you know what will happen?”
    I’m sure he does. He’ll be touched by His Noody Appendage.

“I’m sorry if this comes across as just another ‘conversion’ speech.”
    Eh?

“Just please never give up hope in life.”
    Which is why we thank the mighty FSM for Bobby’s existance.

“Thanks for reading.
    Love, Katie”
    I think it’s a date!

3. Bacon says:

I find that there are a few people on both sides who are having an intelligent debate which I respect and would much like to calmly partake in. some however are taking everything far too seriously and might benefit from anger management or at least a bar of soap. There is NEVER justification to look down upon ANYONE for their beliefs, and any expression of anger toward a religious group for their religion (I am speaking in general) should never be tolerated. I respect Katie, Susan, Skye and others for their composure and respect, There is no reason for Christians to believe that we (Pastafarians) dislike them for their religion, Christians should not acknowledge us if they disagree, rather than provoking those of us who can be irritable.

–Stefan–

4. callmezaza says:

Don’t you think that if you could broaden you view a wee bit that you would see that the FSM (The Most Noodliest) is the only begotten Son of The Great Saucepan, and that when we die we shall return to our Sauce in the Sky.
    How freakily similar is that to the Christian belief that Jesus (The Most Holy) was the only Son of God, and that when we die we shall return to Heaven.
    Isn’t choice wonderful
    Love you all

5. Johnny Oregon says:

Intelligent Design is just an insurance policy that has never been cashed in. We needed religion to get us out of the hunter/gatherer stage. We now have freedom of speech, therefore we don’t need religion to bind us together to keep us safe, we have the government to do that, sure the government has its dogma but they do have freedom of speech. Try to go to any church and have an intelligent discussion with the congregation over the FSM theory. It would be the inquisition all over again. Evidence of that has been posted on the “hate mail” section. Dogma is bad for everyone.

Johnny

6. Steven Wanzell says:

Prophet Bobby seems to live a life of relative leisure in an island paradise. Oh, the suffering of “God’s Wrath”! Thankfully, you’re here to set us all ‘straight’. Your evidently brainwashed state is truly sad. Have some pasta – you’ll witness HIS Noodly Goodness for the first time and instantly break the dogma of your miseducation! (And splurge a little – try the Alfredo sauce with red pepper.)

7. Trevor says:

Let us pray for you as well. Noodley father, we ask that you may open the eyes of Katie, that she be touched by your noodley appendage, and that she may see the truth. In the name of the Pasta, the Meatballs, and the Holy Pirate, R’amen.

8. storkdok says:

Katie,

I’ll pray for you, too. In the name of the FSM and his mother, the Virgin Olive Oil!

RAmen