FSM4EVR

Published June 25th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Just wanted to let you know that we’re doing our part to spread the word…We were on our way to a local Pirate Festival in No. California…it’s not a pirate ship, but it gets us around–oh, and people get out of their cars at stop lights and ask us what the little silver crab guy is all about….

Spreading the Word and the Sauce,

RAmen,

Brother and Sister Orzo
aka jim and martha

22 Responses to “FSM4EVR”

1. will says:

Great picture and our favorite pirate couple!

2. RedDutchPastaWench says:

Looks like my first mail was eaten by the net. So I’ll say it again:

I wish I could get a plate like that here! Plus : that is one good-looking pirate :)

• Calicojack Moorecock says:

Arrr! I be wishin ye could git a plate like that as well. An thanks fer the kind words, but I be taken…,

• Keith says:

I wish I could get that hardware but if I wore that stuff in my driveway the cops would turn up in five minutes. In Australia firearm owners are regarded as criminals.

• Rev. Wulff says:

There are many very high quality replicas of flintlock pistols and muskets available online at reasonable prices. My roommate and I own several. Try doing a web search for ‘replica flintlock pistol’.

• Keith says:

They’d never be allowed to enter the country. In most Australian states nowdays non firing replicas are considered to be firearms. It is ridiculous and paranoid but that’s the way things are in Australia.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I would trade places with you in a heart beat. Chicago had a maelstrom of gunfire over the weekend. Here in America gun owners often think themselves the only true patriots, and are suspicious of the UNARMED.

• Keith says:

Well, I’m not saying there shouldn’t be laws relating to the ownership of firearms. I just think they should be based on reason rather than personal ideology.

• Captain Birdseye says:

A cannon (or flintlock pistol) is without restriction in Australia, provided it doesn’t take any form of ready-made cartridge and was made before 1900, which rules out replicas. It’s the black powder that requires a licence and club membership. The problem is getting them into the country, as postal services refuse to handle and airports will confiscate them.
          It would not be wise to carry even a toy gun in a public place in Australia.

3. Lucien Relation says:

I love the pirate outfit and the way it fits with the BMW car :) The thing to say is: Nice ship, captain!

4. Sedative says:

Yarramen!

5. David J says:

You should have bought a Mercedes.

6. Carmon Barcelo says: