fsm is a way for him to make money

Published June 21st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

fsm is a way for him to make money all the things you see is just coincidense burn in hell im having spagetti for dinner suck on that

-bob

100 Responses to “fsm is a way for him to make money”

1. Harold Vallejo AKA "L-N-" "The Manias" "Bhúo" says:

The FSMism is a way US to have fun… cause’ we are more realistic…

the spagetti is tastier than the bread and fish…
    no matter how hard you try, I HATE the fish! Jesus!

>By the way, my God can turn the Spam in Wine!

2. Hazywind says:

I know this has been brough up already but isn’t all religion’s objective is to make money off people’s back? At least here I get good entertainment value and I get to eat spaghetti with meatballs.

3. Andrew King says:

Perhaps no-one has noticed, but can any of these complaint authors spell?

4. patrick says:

youre having spagetti for dinner?
    thats a compliment!!!!!!!! the Flying Spagetti Monster relishes the fact that you enjoy his noodley goodness!!!
    dont worry, he is not a mean FSM. he shall bring you into his heaven of beer volcanoes and striiper factories even if you do not beleive in him. lol

and i notice you cant spell either

5. Bugs says:

1. Create Religion

2. Sell Religion Merchandise

3. ????

4. Profit!!!

6. Duiliath says:

Actually the main purpose of this religion was to prevent some halfwits from getting their religious beliefs taught in public schools as though they have any scientific merit, though the popularity of this religion and the merchandise about it has made a large sum of money only unlike all other religions you’d get merchandise for spending that money instead of just dumping it into a collection plate.

and @75 yes I have noticed it, the trolls that respond are the same as well.

7. Nickk says:

Well I plan on eating a crucifix for lunch Bob.

8. SkriblZz says:

Bob? Just a way to make money? That can’t be another coincidence, could it?
    Because in no way do churches exploit their religion for a substantial profit?
    Hmm… tricky coincidences, aren’t they?