fsm car

Published June 18th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I just wanted to send along a picture of the new look for my car!

Keep up the good work.

FSM bless,

Thom

106 Responses to “fsm car”

1. Mike M says:

No motorheads here? West coast motorheads? Link to the 24hours site – http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/ How could anyone resist this?

2. John says:

Great idea for Lemons! Bummer your in Davis – I’m down near LA . . .

3. David Dhom says:

It’s wonderful!

4. indoor flag says:

thank you for sharing with us, I think this website truly stands out : D.

5. Mysticeti says:

Were you at MINI’s on Top? If not, someone totally copied your idea. :)

Fantastic job BTW.

• Thom says:

I was at MINI’s on top!!
      Shoulda said hello!
      Check out massmotoringclub.com

6. Mal says:

Okay, I will concede this point. It seems this page is automatically creating new posts when the “Reply” button is used. That is indicative of an earlier post being removed, but I was unaware that this website had a policy regarding post removal except in cases of extreme trolling. If THAT was the case, then it’s a site admin issue and posting incessantly about it isn’t going to help anyone. An important point needs to be made here though: the admins for this site have sole discretion on what is and isn’t allowed. They don’t need permission to remove something. They could remove our entire conversation here, and we would not only be powerless to stop them, but we wouldn’t have the right to do so either.

THIS post was started as a new one, so the “Reply” button should work if you wish to keep discussing.

• nun s equator says:

Okay i will concede this point

LOL.
      u r conceding points with a dead person mal…because i m as good as dead. U have no idea what is going on with me, what has passed here & only think u do, if u r bothering 2 pursue this exchange, which if u r conceding, must perceive we r having an argument, which, i m not interested in pursuing. I have more immediate issues which do not involve poking in letters on visual display…

• Wayne says:

Mal is correct.

1. Posting incessantly about the issue is not going to resolve it.

2. The policies regarding post removal are thus: incessant trolling, personally offensive and discriminating posts and spam. That, as Mal pointed out, is at my discretion and as a human, I am fallible to judgmental error. This might mean that I may remove an offensive post that someone wants the right of reply to, or leave one that some may think should be removed. However, most of the time I like to think I strike the balance.

SOME of the doubled up posts that you have posted, non sequitur have been removed. Where this has happened you have been told of it.

7. nun s equator says:

MAL says: Why would you create another post instead of replying to my post above if you are responding to my question? My question wasn’t removed, but you posted here instead of in a reply to my question anyway.

becaus i didnt; i posted in reply, but it appears separately, not my doing…but u prob already know this & wantd me 2 reply…

always on the defensive. ..i m. that is carried out very effectively.

• Mal says:

Look at this post directly above the one where you directly quote me. I noticed one of the things you have and made some comments about it. You shouldn’t be on the defensive. I’m just trying to figure things out like you are.

• nun s equator says:

ary 25, 2012 at 11:26 AM

U bait response from me, then pick apart the 1 I give u. Y point this out when already I have explained I m having continued issues technically with the device & display. posting if it shows up @all is in the wrong pl.

8. nun s equator says:

MAL asked: why would you create another post instead of replying to my post above if you are responding to my question? My question wasn’t removed, but you posted here instead of in a reply to my question anyway.

i did reply & th post appeared separately instead of assigned area…& i have already reported this, elsewhere.

I did explain certain things 2 u, already & if it takes the sort of effort & capability u describe 2 discern what i’ve told u, that would mean the means exist along with some1 2 employ this ability; which would make me hardly alone.

the goal, well achieved, is 2 always have me on the defensive.

also, posts do not appear i have submitted, sometimes not @ all, other times both the replacement post & the replacement r poated. the goal would seem 2 support having me appear whatever the goal involves, which since it is not mine i cant speak 2;

& if u ask me y this has not happend 2 others or goes unnoticed BY others, i cannot answer that because i m not the person activating these head games…

if i had 2 guess, others r not being made, aware & r not being targeted, which i m &/or the internet, which is a target rich environment 4 such head games, is what i appear 2 b using, but there is also the intranet, which would look & appear 2 function the same. U r the 1 with the answers apparently, so y not apprise me?

• nun s equator says: