you bunch of clowns…

Published May 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson bunch of clowns..where in the ass-backward world did you get all shit..i think you’ll go hand to hand with all this stupid fundamentalist cum delusional sick which abounds in today’s world..i’m still sane..are you.

110 Responses to “you bunch of clowns…”

1. harddirt says:

If you WERE still sane you wouldn’t be able to write such a poor expression of your lack of understanding.

2. PastaFaZoo says:

While your state of sanity may be in question, one thing is clear: you are drunk out of your mind.

Possibly on red wine. Which as all Pastafarians know, goes exceptionally well with pasta.

3. Tom Anderson says:

I’m not entirely sure if I am sane, actually, but I damn well know you’re not. The only person who knows he’s not mad is a madman.

4. Insightful Ape says:

Arrrgh, Karlitz, ye still sane, ye say? Arrrgh, yer post say not. Ye be walking the plank before sunroise.
    Pass the grog, mateys.

5. Redbeard says:

Upon what, exactly, are you basing your self-diagnosis of sanity? It’s just that all of the evidence you’ve presented to us suggests the opposite. Well, either that or you’re a moron.

6. Antonio says:

It seems that sanity comes with a high degree of anger and hatred towards things that are beyond common understanding, expressed in terrible grammar. No wonder why insane people are happier and harmless…

7. Amused says:

Oh! He meant “cum” in Latin, not in lower-English!

I still like the use of “sick” as a noun, though. “… hand in hand with all this stupid fundamentalism (which turns into) delusional sick which abounds…”

Delusional Sick sounds like either a really bad band name or an exotic ethnic dish.

8. Nangleator says:

Illiteracy is a terrible thing. Won’t you help?

I like the period/ellipses fusion thing. It’s very space efficient.

This alignment of words: “all this stupid fundamentalist cum delusional sick” seems odd. Just try to imagine someone saying this sentence. (I actually think the word “cum” isn’t being used like a typical Xtian hate-mailer would use it, but I could be wrong.)

That last declarative sentence, “Are you,” seems too zen for hate mail.