you bunch of clowns…

Published May 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

hahahaha..you bunch of clowns..where in the ass-backward world did you get all shit..i think you’ll go hand to hand with all this stupid fundamentalist cum delusional sick which abounds in today’s world..i’m still sane..are you.
-Karlitz

106 Responses to “you bunch of clowns…”

1. Gandhi says:

Ok U are a realy paranoid still sane person, and we dont care, have a nice day.

2. Suzanne Korb says:

What?

Can someone translate this for me please?

3. Hap says:

Wait. Is that a question?
    I’m not sure…. maybe it’s rhetorical. I’ll ask FSM if i should answer.

He says no.
    His almightly noodliness has spoken.

4. anonymous says:

how come everyone who insults us is a perverted prick? it really speaks out for the christian community. Oh the irony.

5. Vagabond says:

Ok everyone listen up!!!!!!!! Im surpized only two people have noticed this so far. #23 – Amused pointed it out first. before I explain I have to ask you to ignore the puncuation errors on the post. Ignored? Good. So as I was saying “fundamentalist cum delusional” actually means something when you take the Latin form of the word:
    “Used in indicating a thing with two roles, functions, or natures, or a thing that has changed from one to another.”
    Example: “He built a bus-cum-greenhouse (= he converted a bus to a greenhouse) that made a bold statement, but the plants in it didn’t live very long.”

So looking at it this way, we see that he ment that fundamentalist change into delusional (sick) people. I just wanted to shine some light on this post.

But alas he is still a fucking moron for not knowing this is satire…

6. Vagabond says:

Oops…. Capitalize the b in before in line two and insert the word “cum” before the : in line 5

Not proof reading FTL :( /wrists

7. Erin says:

You know… I think… I think… woosh *makes hand flying over head jesture*

8. Christian says:

Was that a question, is this a question? If I leave no question mark at the end of such a sentance does that make it a question or a statement? Would anyone have to answer it
    ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!!
    Please let his followers teach correct grammer and punctuation (preferably British English, we may spell queue in a strange way, but that’s what makes our version so interesting)