you bunch of clowns…

Published May 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson bunch of clowns..where in the ass-backward world did you get all shit..i think you’ll go hand to hand with all this stupid fundamentalist cum delusional sick which abounds in today’s world..i’m still sane..are you.

106 Responses to “you bunch of clowns…”

1. Gandhi says:

Ok U are a realy paranoid still sane person, and we dont care, have a nice day.

2. Suzanne Korb says:

Can someone translate this for me please?

3. Hap says:

Wait. Is that a question?
    I’m not sure…. maybe it’s rhetorical. I’ll ask FSM if i should answer.

He says no.
    His almightly noodliness has spoken.

4. anonymous says:

how come everyone who insults us is a perverted prick? it really speaks out for the christian community. Oh the irony.

5. Vagabond says:

Ok everyone listen up!!!!!!!! Im surpized only two people have noticed this so far. #23 – Amused pointed it out first. before I explain I have to ask you to ignore the puncuation errors on the post. Ignored? Good. So as I was saying “fundamentalist cum delusional” actually means something when you take the Latin form of the word:
    “Used in indicating a thing with two roles, functions, or natures, or a thing that has changed from one to another.”
    Example: “He built a bus-cum-greenhouse (= he converted a bus to a greenhouse) that made a bold statement, but the plants in it didn’t live very long.”

So looking at it this way, we see that he ment that fundamentalist change into delusional (sick) people. I just wanted to shine some light on this post.

But alas he is still a fucking moron for not knowing this is satire…

6. Vagabond says:

Oops…. Capitalize the b in before in line two and insert the word “cum” before the : in line 5

Not proof reading FTL :( /wrists

7. Erin says:

You know… I think… I think… woosh *makes hand flying over head jesture*

8. Christian says:

Was that a question, is this a question? If I leave no question mark at the end of such a sentance does that make it a question or a statement? Would anyone have to answer it
    Please let his followers teach correct grammer and punctuation (preferably British English, we may spell queue in a strange way, but that’s what makes our version so interesting)