wow i saw some fourms

Published May 30th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

-Egor

110 Responses to “wow i saw some fourms”

1 5 6 7 8 9 13
  1. sae says:

So you follow the FSM way. You choose to believe in what you want.

2. TitledHorizon says:

” wow i saw some fourms about fsm and how the followers are entitled to their opinion and can choose to belive whatever they want. well…. so do i and my opinion is that you are not entitled to your opinion. Suck on that FSM.

-Egor”

That is soooo deep. How to counter that…… hmmmm…… NO, YOU ARE A HAMSTER BRAIN. Woo hoo, I win with a Romper Room level insult.

3. Ronster666 says:

#44 – I would not have given this student an A+ because they did not include a discussion of whether a soul has mass. The argument was based on the assumption that it has mass, but this important assumption was not stated. If it has mass, then it can be detected. If it leaves the body upon death, then the loss of mass can be calculated. If this is not the case, then the soul has no mass, and his argument does not hold water. I contend that the soul has no mass because it does not exist. I’m glad that pasta exists though.

• Keith says:

Refer to http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp for attempts to weigh the soul. Other people tried to emulate McDougall’s experiment and had different results. An article appeared in “Fortean Times” about this a few months back.

4. Insightful Ape says:

As for as I am aware, hell is supranatural, and as such, the laws of chemistry are not applicable there. Hence, the question of whether hell is natural or supranatural makes about as much sense as the purpose of life.

• lmr393 says:

I don’t think that is not applicable laws of chemistry== http://www.16usd.net ===

5. Obsidian_Noodles says:

Ronster666 (Post #51) The human body gets lighter by 21 grammes at the moment of death. This is believed to be the weight of the soul (or it could be His Noodlie Appendage leaving the body, this theory has yet to be tested, or his Noodlieness asked)

If something has a weight, it must, according to the laws of physics, have a mass. Therefore, this students argument does, in fact, hold water. I will concede that he should have stated this at the beginning of his argument though.

6. mimmelit says:

Hm, I am not sure about the ‘opinion’ thing. Sure he did not mean ‘onion’? Spelling doesn’t seem to be his strength.

But why would everyone be ENTITLED to own an onion? Don’t you have to pay for that at the register?
    Unless you grow them yourself. Hm, Dilemma!

I think Egor has a valid point – about onions!

RAmen

7. PlagueChicken says:

Actually – the thermodynamic proof regarding hell ignored the third possibility, that the volume of hell is expanding at a rate directly proportional to the mass increase per unit time. Thus, the temperature of hell could remain constant.

cheers

PC

8. ur comment is good says:

We provide Affordable web and seo services, link building, Articals submission and others services

1 5 6 7 8 9 13