wow i saw some fourms

Published May 30th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

wow i saw some fourms about fsm and how the followers are entitled to their opinion and can choose to belive whatever they want. well…. so do i and my opinion is that you are not entitled to your opinion. Suck on that FSM.

-Egor

110 Responses to “wow i saw some fourms”

1. Blackbird says:

Hm. I believe you are violating a deontological imperitive there.

2. Insightful Ape says:

Hey Egor. In my opinion, you should get a life and stop trolling the internet.

Yours in Noodliness,
    Insightful Ape

3. ryan says:

Hey, Egor.
    Learn to spell better than a second grader.
    You ought to go to school. I’m 13 and am apparently smarter than you.

RAmen!
    All praise his noodley goodness!

4. HOLY FSM, BATMAN says:

Ryan, it’s encouraging to see someone your age that can write coherently in the English language. Keep up your good work. You have my old pedantic stamp of approval.

5. ted says:

This is a response to all of the critiscims: DON’T YOU GET IT?????? THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!! IT IS ALL TO SPOOF RELIGION!!!!!!

6. Princess Psycho says:

Egor,
    Doctor Frankenstein said you were his worst assistant, and that he saw all the forums you were on, the Midget sex sites were just plain sick and he had to destroy the keyboard as all the keys seem to have a strange stick fluid on them, and the screen was ruined. Still, if you had actually learned to flush the toilet it would help, it smelt like you left a rotting corpse in the bowl and if you keep masturbating like that it’ll fall off.

7. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Egor: I’m not surprised that you resent people expressing their opinions. That is RARELY allowed in organized religions (I’m assuming you’re in one). Pastafarians are UNorganized, praise the FSM!

Here are some other groups you may be interested in joining, since they, too, restrict freedom of speech:

the American Nazi Party
    the Taliban
    the Armed Forces

Any others my fellow pirates can recommend that Egor join?

8. Kamerynn says:

@ #20 and #29: Noooooo! Unbelievers! Heathens! You shall only find strippers with STDs! Your beer shall be stale! Be careful what you say; be careful even of what you think. His Noodleness is watching you!