wow i saw some fourms

Published May 30th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

wow i saw some fourms about fsm and how the followers are entitled to their opinion and can choose to belive whatever they want. well…. so do i and my opinion is that you are not entitled to your opinion. Suck on that FSM.

-Egor

110 Responses to “wow i saw some fourms”

1. lmr393 says:

Wow, I saw something about how to fourms Micronesia followers and their opinions, can choose any of them want to believe. Well… . So do I, and in my opinion, you didn’t qualify your opinion. The biogeographic region.

2. Gigglestick says:

Your lack of self-awareness and logic is only outweighed by your cringingly misguided self importance. Try again. You can have 2 more pops, but then it’s someone else’s go, ok?

3. stevedave says:

That… is a mind boggling opinion. Not unlike doublethink… I believe you have the right to your opinion, but it’s my opinion that you don’t have a right to your opinion… but I believe you do…

4. Jee Dee says:

Egor,
    your opinion is duly noted and ingored.
    Thankyou

5. Ian says:

Your argument is highly flawed, dearest Roge. (Roge being my (cooler) interpretation of your name)… Your opinion is that we are not entitled to an opinion?
    Well, I’d start by saying your opinion is no less of an opinion, and more of an egotistical wish that aspects society should be shaped through racism to pastafarians (and probably other races/religions, as you seem this ignorant).
    Also, if your opinion argues that we should not have an opinion, then, what if, dearest Roge, our “opinion” was to have your ability to make supposed opinions disallowed.
    My opinion (which is ACTUALLY an opinion) is that you are nothing more than a nincompoop, go suck eggs with your hillbilly sister/mother/lover/dad.
    RAmen.

6. tiffany outlet says:

That is will help me a lotI believed that was extremeley interesting. Many thanks with the unusual data. I’ll retain using this….

7. Mr Wolf says:

…and my opinion is that you are not entitled to your opinion Egor!!!! THATS RIGHT, I JUST BLEW YOUR MIND BY CREATING A PARADOXICAL BLACK HOLE OF INFINITELY REGRESSING OPINIONS!!!!!

8. Flippy says:

WHOA WE AREN’T ENTITLED TO OUR OPINION WOW. I THOUGHT WE WERE ENTITLED SINCE WHEN DOES YOUR OPINION NEED TO KNOCK US DOWN. YOUR NOT SOME DICTATOR. FUCK OFF!!!