wow i saw some fourms

Published May 30th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

wow i saw some fourms about fsm and how the followers are entitled to their opinion and can choose to belive whatever they want. well…. so do i and my opinion is that you are not entitled to your opinion. Suck on that FSM.

-Egor

110 Responses to “wow i saw some fourms”

1. Pastafarian Ceddy says:

Wow. Seriously? if we are going to jump into a paradox argument, let me know beforehand so I can bolt my brain to a wall. By the way, your writing style is that of a mentally challenged dead salmon that has been thrown into a bike chain, castrated, stabbed, beaten with a club, eaten by a homeless man, shitted out, left to rot in a ditch for a week, and then destroyed via nuclear explosion.

2. Trevor says:

I can’t believe that people can honestly be this hypocritical as to not allow us to have an opinion while their opinion is likely just as crazy. His Noodliness will not be proud. But he won’t deny you a drink from the beer volcano just because you are a dissenter.

3. bob says:

4. Alleged Demoness says:

OH MY GOD! He thinks we shouldn’t have an opinion?! Well then I guess we should all stop arguing online, get back to our lives, and maybe even to the nearest church to do some heavy praying!

Egor, that your message was completely ridiculous. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, and if you hate ours so much, then here’s a little piece of advice for you. See the red X in the upper right corner? CLICK IT! CLICK IT AND WE WILL ALL DISAPPEAR! I just want you to know, you’ve really made an ass of yourself. You’re disrespectful and immature, I sincerely feel sorry for anyone who has to put up with someone as selfish as you.

5. pinataheart says:

Ah, alas, poor Egor, your statement is what I like to call a self defeating argument…
    All the ridicule in the world wouldn’t be able to shine as much truth on a person’s idiocy as your own comment shone upon your own idiocy.

and @ the people talking about the soul needing mass: The soul could be made of an energy pattern instead maybe.

6. FSM supporter says:

Wow i don’t even need to think of a comeback to that Egor because you said it all, thanks.

7. CrudOMatic says:

Ahhhh… just like a true Christian. You can have freedom of speech, just as long as it is Christian – and of my particular sect… else you should be drawn and quartered.

Religion has always besieged liberty, as the priest is allied with the despot. FSM doesn’t require or want the despot, so the priest is out of work. Too bad for Jesus, huh?

8. Alleged Demoness says:

reply #77
    He never said he was christian. I’m not saying he’s not, but you just assuming he was is a little offensive. I don’t like being told I’ll go to hell any more than the next girl, but I have actually met the *gasp* mythical reasonable christians who are willing to respect other’s beliefs. As I’ve said in a previous post, this guy is an idiot, you’re really just going back and forth with offensive stereotypes here:

Christians: Pastafarians=Satan

Pastafarians: Christians=Idiots

If someone is actually assaulting you with there beliefs, be my guest, cuss their sorry asses out! But at least know who your insulting first before you attack a random group of people.