More Evidence that His Noodliness Created the Universe

Published May 3rd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

rum_milky_way.jpg

Behold! Astronomers have discovered even more evidence that His Noodliness created the Universe and blessed it with rum-swilling Pirates:

The centre of the Galaxy also tastes of raspberries, which make an excellent dessert following a hearty meal of spaghetti, meatballs, and grog.

And there’s more! Not only did He imbue our galaxy with the divine scent of rum, but He crafted its instrument of intoxication as well!

The molecules are thought to form when chemicals that already exist on some dust grains, such as ethanol, link together to make more complex chains.

Booze in space. Can there be any evidence more convincing that His Noodliness loves us?

Ramen!

-Pastafarian Julian

25 Responses to “More Evidence that His Noodliness Created the Universe”

1. Pik says:

In that photo,,if you look beyond the bottle,you can see the FSM looking at you…

2. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I say we keep the rum and give the raspberries to the Fundamentalists.

3. vernon says:

The article is even more absurd than the photo. if that doesnt bleed stupidity, nothing does!

4. another generation says:

Hey totally off subject.

I am recently divorced and when I registered on several online dating sites pastafarian was not a religion choice. I am very upset by this. I tried writting them to inform them of my dissapoitment but they have not written back yet. I have nowhere to turn except here.
    Please write all of the online dating sites to include pastafarian as a religion choice on their site.
    I would like nothing more than meet a 35-40 year old woman pastafarian near louisville Ky.

5. Beer Baron says:

What?! A forgery being used as evidence to support religious beliefs? Surely that would never happen! *cough* Shroud of Turin *cough*

Seriously… people should take 2 minutes to read the article rather than 2 seconds to look at the picture and another 5 seconds to write a stupid comment.

Also, I find myself suddenly much more interested in space exploration. I want me some space booze!!!!!

6. ex-Possible Convert says:

@ Sam: “But on a slightly different note; how do you think the fsm feels about vegetarians and vegans? Sure they can still engage in the pasta eating but is that enough for his noodliness?”.

The answer is clearly YES. For instance, in The Gospel, we find that “Man wasn’t excited about eating pasta seven nights a week, so the FSM broke down, and brought him all the animals, and man renamed each as a food group…” (The Gospel of the FSM, The Olive Garden of Eden page 92).

So humans were designed to eat just pasta (no animals = no meat), but were permitted to eat meat later. So basically, the Flying Spaghetti Monster does not care what we eat (why should he?).

7. ReparateMe says:

Living proof of the sacred is available at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/08/21/galactic_spaghetti_monster/

8. Jamie Stewart says:

being vegeterian helps me a lot in toning down my body fats and staying fit`-`