omg

Published May 28th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

omg hahahahah this shit is hilarious. this guy is totally right your all a bunch of retarded fucks. and that dude up there who the hell would marry you when your worshiping my fucking dinner. do you have like a noodle strap on hahah oh my god. please go to hell. your all dumb

-Casey

68 Responses to “omg”

1. Jerbones says:

I don’t even think it needs to be said but…maybe some reinforcement is necessary. Casey, I went to a christian Sunday school and I remember one phrase…God is love. I do not think you are showing any love here…in fact i think you are bringing the hate. Why don’t you try loving someone, maybe yourself. And maybe you will find that self loathing lashing out rants will not make you happy…have a plate of the pasta and a smile :)<3

2. Mich says:

Oh Casey,

You’re an ignoramus. Holy Pesto, you should learn to read before you write. You should learn to speak before you judge. Unfortunately you are the perfect example of what the FSM is combating in the constant battle of Good versus Lemmings.

Please follow Tim’s advice and use a condom, as Natural Selection obviously missed you … I guess you could go play on the highway but it will cost taxpayers more money to clean you up.

Deep breaths of tomato-ie goodness and RAmen. *okay, back in a noodly place* phew…!

3. Jennifer says:

You know what I love about hate mail? The intelligent, rational and well-reasoned points offered up for debate. Coming in at a close second is the impeccible grammar and rich vocabulary.

During first communion classes I tasted the wine. Later that week, I cut my finger and sucked my blood a bit. The following week I asked the reverend whether the blood in the communion was “real”, to which he said, yes it was. I then asked why Jesus’s blood did not taste like my blood. I also asked if Jesus wanted us to be vampires. I don’t think the reverend liked me much.

4. FlyingxKnife says:

Umm… yeah… you call US dumb, when you’re still using first grade grammar. You think this started as a SERIOUS religion? Do you even get what the original letter was about? You clearly don’t even get sarcasm, irony, satire, religious freedom, or possibly even humor. I can’t believe your brain exists.

5. Freddy says:

“your all dumb,
    *FIRST NAME*”

That’s hilarious :D
    going to make this my default e-mail signature.

6. Marc says:

You biggot!
    You flaming biggot. Our faith in the Noodly one is as real as any faith.
    But alas I relent for I shall not offend HE that is most Pasta like. May the Eight I really rather you didn’t guide me……
    I must say if you have a hard time converting in front of your Christian friends then make a peace-offering of dinner. Have a Spaghetti dinner to honor the Noodly one but throw out some Bread on the side so that you might eat of TWO holy bodies at one time!
    Actually I prefer the body of christ with Garlic when dining upon the Dinner of Choice of the Holy one. Also I tend to prefer the body of the Noodly one with sage in my Meatballs too.

Finally I remind you. After the Rapture you have an eternity of peace and love to look forward to.
    I will drink a drink of beer from the Volcanoes of heaven (and get a lap dance) in honor of you my poor misguided son.

7. JW says:

That guy up there? You’re a fucking FOOL with ZERO sense of humor!

8. Offended Pasta God says:

Dear Disciples of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

I write to inform that my followers and I are extremely offended by the acts of this current generation of worshipers of graven images and inferior gods. I write to inform you that I share my concerns with the recently deceased poster “Casey” on the subject of ‘like a noodle strap on’. It must also be informed that there is a polytheistic system up here where the FSM is slightly inferior in creation powers and authority. I know this because of our intimate encounters last night.

With Gratitude