omg

Published May 28th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

omg hahahahah this shit is hilarious. this guy is totally right your all a bunch of retarded fucks. and that dude up there who the hell would marry you when your worshiping my fucking dinner. do you have like a noodle strap on hahah oh my god. please go to hell. your all dumb

-Casey

68 Responses to “omg”

1. Pasta Fairy-Anne says:

You poor darling.

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster pour His noodly goodness upon you, for He is the Sauce Of All That Is Good (with added basil).

Some nasty person has obviously spanged you from behind with a spaghetti saucepan, so that your good sense has drained like spiralli in a colander.

May your brain soon regrow to fill that hollow skull like little meaty pieces fill ravioli.

Get better soon!

In His Noodly Service,
    Pasta Fairy-Anne

2. D Bauer says:

Mighty Casey, you have struck out. I would prefer if you allowed us the dignity of OMS (Oh My Spaghedeity), rather than sustain your jihad of insensitivity. I don’t tell you what to believe, so please don’t OMG(od) I don’t believe in.

3. galderon says:

“Your all dumb”? Classic!!!

4. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Ah! Another visitor with the awareness and language skills of the average carrot. Nice.

One of my best friends has an Airedale named Casey. Is that you, girl?

5. StJason says:

It’s astounding how many of those who blaspheme against the great Flying Spaghetti Monster end their posts with ‘ur all dum’. Is that really the big, finishing insult? Kids these days, and their wacky ideas about English, debate, or logic…

6. Aesi says:

“your all dumb”

And the reward for Irony 2009 goes to, Casey!

7. tim says:

Oh, Casey. Whatever religion you belong to should be proud of themselves. You’re a perfect example of why religion still works, despite being so unnecessary. Keep up the good work, sport, and for the love of all that is, was, will be or might be holy, PLEASE use a condom; I can’t bear the thought of you bringing more of your kind into the world.

8. Wendy says:

I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and imagine that you really meant to write “YOU’RE all dumb”… I shall respond with… Yes…. We’re oh so dumb… Our religion is so very dumb… *snicker* *waves hand over head* WOOSH!!