Evidence in Chile

Published May 7th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

australia1.jpg

australia2.jpg

I´m Stefan from Australia. I´m currently backpacking through South America at the moment. I was in the city of Castro, on Isla Grande de Chiloé (Chile) last week when I came across an Italian Pizza/PASTA restaurant with a mural on the wall above it which suggests to me that the word of the FSM is spreading.

In Exhibit 1, we can clearly see His noodly appendage in the artwork on the left.

Exhibit 2 clearly shows what appears to be an interpretation of Michaelangelo´s “Creation of Adam”, much like what devout Pastafarians would be familiar with, with something very noodly-looking handing a piece of pizza to what appears to be a “midgit” Adam.

I knew when I saw it that I had been touched by the FSM. What a blessing! So seeing that it was Friday and I was very hungry, I went inside and enjoyed a nice big plate of spaghetti for lunch.

rAmen.

Pastafarian Stefan

7 Responses to “Evidence in Chile”

1. Wailler says:

haha, it’s funny. Notice the word Brahma in the button of the pic, it´s the name of a hindu god with many arms, in my opinion are noodles dress like arms, jaja)

2. BlackBard says:

It’s a stretch.

RAmen

3. captain pirate says:

That been pleasin’ to me ear! and my stomach! ahah.

4. Micropirate21 says:

if you look closely in the bottom picture at adams crotch or really his crotch covering you can see that it looks uncannily similar to the FSMs likeness further providing evidence of his noodly influence

5. mmboylston says:

moving to chile was the best quality of life upgrade i have ever had…

6. K says:

im from chile and i must say i couldnt be prouder of my people for finally finding the light, hail the FSM!! oh and btw Brahma is a brand of beer over in chile haha

7. Katelyn Mccleveland says:

What¡¦s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid other users like its helped me. Great job.