this whole thing is fucking insane

Published April 8th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This whole thing is just fucking insane. First of all learn how to fucking spell! If you going to put flyers or signs up learn how to spell the fucking word midget i mean really. For that matter what the fuck does the poor little midget have to do anything. I’m mean really how stupid can you be and for that matter everyone else who hasnt noticed that.

I’m not a god fearing man for that matter i dont believe in anything. I am all about questioning whats out there. But come on a fucking spaghetti monster. Get a fucking life. Though it is kind of worth it to see bible thumpers all in a hizzy but i just wish it was for something a little more intelligent.
-mark

134 Responses to “this whole thing is fucking insane”

1 3 4 5 6 7 17
  1. Spector567 says:

For just a dollar a day you can help a child learn literacy in America. Please help today and we will some day give the people the power to read.

2. brian says:

Learn grammar and look up SATIRE.

3. Archbishop James Campbell, ULC says:

First of all, I is capitalized and “hasnt” should be hasn’t….oh yea, get over yourself.

4. Jack says:

Hey Mark, you are suppossed to wait until you calm down before sending an angry letter. But not to worry, The Flying Spaghetti Monster is a forgiving God, unlike the judeo-christian god.

-may you be touched by his noodly appendage my friend

5. Aaron says:

You obviously don’t get what the site is about.

6. Buccaneer Banzai says:

Although I certainly don’t want to come across as authoritative in any way, but I think we should just let this letter remain unanswered. I think there is a certain “light fuse and get away” element among all groups, and this is an example. Getting past the fractured syntax and migraine-inducing spelling, listen to what he is saying:

“I’m not a god fearing man for that matter i dont believe in anything. I am all about questioning whats out there.”

Now, who among us hasn’t had this very thought? And when it comes to thought, what’s more important: good punctuation or good reasoning?

“Though it is kind of worth it to see bible thumpers all in a hizzy but i just wish it was for something a little more intelligent.”

If there were never a challenge in the state of Kansas to that which we all know to be “something a little more intelligent” than ID, FSM would never have revealed Himself to the prophet, Bobby.

I would never assume to tell my bretheren and sisteren how to respond to this letter, but I feel as if this is the work of a believer trying to yell “fire” in the theater, only to see the resulting chaos. Resist the urge, and may the sauce be upon ye.

RAmen

7. Jeebuz says:

For f*ck’s sake, look up the definition of “satire.”

Jesus mother f*cking christ…..

8. Apostate says:

Since were after his spelling the word I is always capitalized.

As for the rest I have a hard time believing you’d be this offended if you didn’t feel attacked.

-Apostate