this whole thing is fucking insane

Published April 8th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This whole thing is just fucking insane. First of all learn how to fucking spell! If you going to put flyers or signs up learn how to spell the fucking word midget i mean really. For that matter what the fuck does the poor little midget have to do anything. I’m mean really how stupid can you be and for that matter everyone else who hasnt noticed that.

I’m not a god fearing man for that matter i dont believe in anything. I am all about questioning whats out there. But come on a fucking spaghetti monster. Get a fucking life. Though it is kind of worth it to see bible thumpers all in a hizzy but i just wish it was for something a little more intelligent.
-mark

134 Responses to “this whole thing is fucking insane”

1. Spagbol says:

Dude just chillax if you would have read the website I’m shore you wouldn’t be such a jerk.

2. Nickk says:

I’m not going to learn how to spell midget until you learn where to put proper punctuation in your questions.

3. Jack Shephard says:

That is a REALLY offensive comment to Frodo’s everywhere!!!
    I just hope your shins get badly bruised because of that!!!

4. wow says:

If you want people to learn how to spell, perhaps you should learn how to capitolize (I, Bible) and use proper punctuation. Also, some better language might make people listen to you, if your constantly saying “f**k” people get offended and stop listening.

5. Michael F. says:

These are my favorites. They don’t even believe in a god, and they still are so stupid, that they miss the point. I love it!

6. CrudOMatic says:

Get a fucking clue, mental MIDGET… or you can get a shotgun, put it to your skull…

Atheists that don’t have a clue are the worst kind. Please go join the ranks of Christianity again. Please.

7. midgetloverFTW says:

Whoever doesn’t see the fun in midgets deserves to get brutally raped and killed.

8. DarthFennec says:

It is for something more intelligent. We’re not out to troll the bible thumpers, we’re out to show people that creationism should not be taught in gradeschool science classes. That kind of behaviour would ruin our kid’s minds and make them drooling creationist zombies for the rest of their lives, and we won’t have enough real scientists to go around. We’re doing this for the kids. We’re doing this for the future. Isn’t that a noble enough cause?

P.S. Sorry about this, I’m usually not a grammar nazi, but I can’t help but notice, you spelled midgit wrong.