this whole thing is fucking insane

Published April 8th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This whole thing is just fucking insane. First of all learn how to fucking spell! If you going to put flyers or signs up learn how to spell the fucking word midget i mean really. For that matter what the fuck does the poor little midget have to do anything. I’m mean really how stupid can you be and for that matter everyone else who hasnt noticed that.

I’m not a god fearing man for that matter i dont believe in anything. I am all about questioning whats out there. But come on a fucking spaghetti monster. Get a fucking life. Though it is kind of worth it to see bible thumpers all in a hizzy but i just wish it was for something a little more intelligent.
-mark

134 Responses to “this whole thing is fucking insane”

1 11 12 13 14 15 17
  1. Insightful Ape says:

Nice of you to stop by, Jordan#84. Do you also visit Chrisitan sites and tell them their unintelligent theories are products of bored simpletons with no merit whatsoever? Or to stop spending their time in church, their lives and brain cells are being diminished, and they are lucky if they have two brain cells to rub together among all of them? Why is pasta any worse than a desert myth? Do you tell them that ideas like virgin birth, walking on water, resurrection, or treating seizures by exorcism are pathetic and ridiculous?
    So go ahead, believe in “higher power”(is that a utilities company?) for all I care. I will take gnocchis pasta and campbell soup over your higher power any day. At least I know what people mean by pasta and soup and I know they exist.
    RAmen

2. plumberbob says:

@- Apostate, & – BlackBard, & – Wench Nikkiee, &
    all other Pastafarians,
    We’ve gotten a nice note in yesterday’s New York Times. I thought that I’d like to pass it along to all of you:

RAmen

3. Ren says:

He does sort of have a point. Why is “midgit” spelled in an unconventional way? Why were they important to the original creation?

I was thining the same questions as this poster, but maybe my lack of rude words will warrant an answer…..

This site is amazing, by the way. I haven’t converted, but I love the ideas behind this religion.

Ren

4. Cdn777 says:

“I’m mean really how stupid can you be and for that matter everyone else who hasnt noticed that.”

…what?

5. Diego says:

Wow, this guy is an intellectual giant. I’ve had an easier time comprehending English papers written by the 5th graders I teach than I did with this guy.

6. Tacomagic says:

Remember kids, if you use profanity it makes your point more valid.

In Love and Pasta,
    Pastafarian Taco

• Budweiser says:

fucking A right!

7. mary says:

Dude, u r way 2 uptite. I recommend a good bowel cleanse.

8. flyingapostle says:

Really? REALLY?
    1) If the FSM says it’s midgit, it’s MIDGIT!
    2) If you would actually read our Gospel, you would know that the midget was among the first things created by the FSM.
    3) “I’m mean”– I agree.
    4) Did the Bible-thumpers jump down your throat and rip out your sense of humor along with your brain?
    5) “Though it is kind of worth it to see bible thumpers all in a hizzy but i just wish it was for something a little more intelligent.” That’s exactly the point– that a fucking Flying Spaghetti Monster could get them worked up to the point they threaten to hit us with metal pipes (the horror!).

1 11 12 13 14 15 17