this whole thing is fucking insane

Published April 8th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This whole thing is just fucking insane. First of all learn how to fucking spell! If you going to put flyers or signs up learn how to spell the fucking word midget i mean really. For that matter what the fuck does the poor little midget have to do anything. I’m mean really how stupid can you be and for that matter everyone else who hasnt noticed that.

I’m not a god fearing man for that matter i dont believe in anything. I am all about questioning whats out there. But come on a fucking spaghetti monster. Get a fucking life. Though it is kind of worth it to see bible thumpers all in a hizzy but i just wish it was for something a little more intelligent.
-mark

134 Responses to “this whole thing is fucking insane”

1 10 11 12 13 14 17
  1. Kdg says:

You may not believe in anything but that still gives you know right to argue against another religion. Jog on.

2. Ollie says:

Seriously how stupid are you?

This isn’t “fucking insane” it’s actually very clever. It points out the weaknesses of Christianity by relying on the same rational used in the Bible. Christians have the Bible, FSMists have this web page, who’s to say which is more valid? There is the same level of evidence for both, which is none. Secondly it highlights that a specific religion should not be taught in schools, and the theory of Christianity is just as viable as this one, therefore there should be no distinction in how much emphasis is put on teacher both. Thirdly and by far the best, The flying spaghetti monster, brilliant! Using something so absurd so make people interested, just genius. It sanded me to see the hate mail, with people quoting the bible, surely we’re intelligent enough to seek factual evidence and not simply rely on something nobody can prove.

Kudos to you Sir Bobby

3. Andy says:

“For that matter what the fuck does the poor little midget have to do anything”

The FSM is omnibenevolent, everything he creates ‘matters’. That ‘little midget’ is all part of the world’s ecosystem.

4. Niteshade says:

Jordan,

You must be seriously mentally impaired if when you read the opening letter you didn’t get that this religion was formed to fight ID being taught in schools. Christians will not listen logical or science based arguments, so this parody was created to show them how ridiculous their theory is and to let them know if they ever succeed in getting it in school, that we and most other religions will sue until ours is included as well. Threatening their very narrow minded view of religion and the world. As someone who is “not particularly religious” you would think you would support it, or at least understand it. As to wasting brain cells, I’m a research scientist so no worries I use my brain more a day than most people.

Take a class in parodies it might help, though it may be possible that you lack the capacity to understand what that means.

5. Apostate says:

@ #84 Jordan, I think if you read most of the responses you’d see we are far from simpletons. Both gnocchi and Campbell’s are lovely representations of his noodliness and there to remind us communion need not be routine. I mean, imagine if all you had to partake was a wafer and a sip of wine, how quick would that get old?

I do question how we have failed to get a life where you seem to imply that you succeeded. After all we are both posting on this website, that implies we both have free time with keyboards. Happily this response takes me only a few minutes. I still have plenty of time for whatever, in this case sleep, it’s getting late. What I find a little disturbing is that you think those of us here minding our business are the sad people. Not the lurid hate mailing folks we are responding to. Do you realize that if we did what they are doing on their websites we’d be risking a violent response from the higher RWA’s in their group? Here they get mocked and educated in the proper use of spelling, punctuation and grammar.

It’s interesting that you believe your actions are instantly futile. Why, then, did you write to us? This site enriches the lives of all who truly look to understand his noodliness. Don’t bother to open your heart, Jesus, or whomever, can keep it. Instead open your mind to the inescapable logic, this is no sillier than any of the other religions and it’s a good bit tastier.

@ #90 Ollie, I say this is more valid. We have our pamphlets and gospel as well as this page. My copy wandered off sadly but hopefully it’s still traveling and enlightening.. I digress. We have many proofs which are logical and seem to be scientific. I have seen no proofs for any other religion which even pass as seemingly scientific. Surely you must have noticed several graphs….

-Apostate

6. Jesus Christ says:

Mark you are a titty fucking knob face fuckhead…..im sorry but its a fact, I, Jesus, says so.

7. David Vilder says:

I finally saw the truth about Jesus the other day… I took a picture of it and displayed on my blog: http://triangulation-derogative.blogspot.com/2009/04/jesus-sucks-at-le-cagibi.html

8. Last Hussar says:

“Nonono, not “fucking spaghetti monster”, FLYING Spaghetti monster”

Hmmm- I don’t know- there’s a form of worship I could believe in. Just think of the rights you’d get- “Hey, its part of my religeon”

1 10 11 12 13 14 17