this whole thing is fucking insane

Published April 8th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This whole thing is just fucking insane. First of all learn how to fucking spell! If you going to put flyers or signs up learn how to spell the fucking word midget i mean really. For that matter what the fuck does the poor little midget have to do anything. I’m mean really how stupid can you be and for that matter everyone else who hasnt noticed that.

I’m not a god fearing man for that matter i dont believe in anything. I am all about questioning whats out there. But come on a fucking spaghetti monster. Get a fucking life. Though it is kind of worth it to see bible thumpers all in a hizzy but i just wish it was for something a little more intelligent.
-mark

134 Responses to “this whole thing is fucking insane”

1 9 10 11 12 13 17
  1. baron_bloodbath says:

For everyone who thinks FSMism/Pastafarianism is a joke…

The joke’s on you.

We believe in something so utterly plausible that it swings back around into the realm of the incredible.

And that’s where the faithful Pirate clergy come into play, spreading His word over mugs of grog and plates of spaghetti.

RAmen.

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

Sigh…
    Again with the Midgit!
    The FSM’s “Midgit” is special, not just your average garden variety midget. Hence warrants special spelling!

3. Zac says:

It is interesting that someone who knows there is no god, can’t figure out its just one of those religions out there for people who dont really care.

4. Jordan says:

I wholeheartedly agree. This absurd, unintelligent theory is the product of bored simpletons, and has absolutely no merit whatsoever.

You may as well worship gnocchis pasta or campbell’s soup for all the good you’re doing.

I’m not particularly religious, and I do believe in a higher power, but the belief that we all come from a ‘flying spaghetti monster’ is just pathetic and ridiculous.

My message to these sad, sad people is to get a life.
    Stop spending all of your time in front of a computer, with your hands placed on a keyboard, thinking up ridiculous theories. Live life. Go outside. Do something. Don’t waste all of your time being antagonistic and stupid.

Nothing I say will have any life-changing effect on any of you, so go ahead. Believe in the ‘FSM’ or even ‘The Force’ if you want to. But know your lives and brain cells are being wasted and diminished. You’d be lucky to have two brain cells to rub together, anyway, amongst all of you.

5. Maura says:

Nonono, not “fucking spaghetti monster”, FLYING Spaghetti monster. There’s a good boy.

6. BlackBard says:

@ Jeff (#75),

Thank you for your timely witness. You have truly been touched by His Noodly Appendage. As for those who continue to insist that ours is not a real religion, but only a parody that no one believes, I guess I will have to repeat one of my posts to another hate mail:

“Our prophet, Bobby Henderson, says otherwise: “Some claim that the church is purely a thought experiment, satire, illustrating that Intelligent Design is not science, but rather a pseudoscience manufactured by Christians to push Creationism into public schools. These people are mistaken. The Church of FSM is real, totally legit, and backed by hard science. Anything that comes across as humor or satire is purely coincidental.” (Click the “About” button for verification.) His letter to the Kansas School Board makes it clear that Pastafarians do believe in our Noodly Master, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.”

RAmen

7. Newly Converted says:

I’ve been following this site since forever, and I still can’t believe that these morons haven’t caught on, yet…

P.S. I think that a midget would be more offended by being called a “poor little midget” than what we’re doing. That’s exactly what they want… to have people feel sorry for them because they’re midgets.

8. barrack usama says: