this whole thing is fucking insane

Published April 8th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

This whole thing is just fucking insane. First of all learn how to fucking spell! If you going to put flyers or signs up learn how to spell the fucking word midget i mean really. For that matter what the fuck does the poor little midget have to do anything. I’m mean really how stupid can you be and for that matter everyone else who hasnt noticed that.

I’m not a god fearing man for that matter i dont believe in anything. I am all about questioning whats out there. But come on a fucking spaghetti monster. Get a fucking life. Though it is kind of worth it to see bible thumpers all in a hizzy but i just wish it was for something a little more intelligent.
-mark

134 Responses to “this whole thing is fucking insane”

1 2 3 17
  1. Dolf says:

First of all you might want to take some English lessons yourself mate ;)

I’m not a native speaker ‘for that matter’ but in my opinion your English isn’t very good either.

Also: Learn to sarcasm kthxbye

2. benjy says:

Mark,

I think we might just have to welcome you to join us.

We know that midget is spelt incorrectly, its just kind of one of those things, kind of like how there is so much nonsense in the bible.

If you had read the page properly, and clicked on the “if you’re new to the site start here” part then you would understand that this is a parody religion and no one actually believes this.

The point is that there is just as much evidence for the FSM as there is for the biblical god or any other. So as ridiculous and far-fetched as the idea of a flying spaghetti monster is, it hasn’t been proven to be any less likely than the Jewish/Christian god.

Normally I would just think you were an idiot for not being capable of realising this but you can spell and you have arrived at the conclusion that there is no god, plus you think its funny seeing the christians get pissed off, but the funny part of that really is that they are just stupid for not seeing the point of this site.

3. Meg says:

If we promise to learn how to spell will you promise to use apostrophes in words like “hasn’t” and “don’t”. In addition to learning that, I might suggest taking a look at the About page so you can better understand what this is.
    I’m glad to hear you aren’t a God fearing man though, FSM isn’t looking to be feared. Also, the midget isn’t poor, he was directly touched FSM’s noodly appendage…I’d say he was rather blessed.

RAmen

4. Frusci says:

If you don’t get the inteligence of it, then you’re not inteligent enough, young man. And by the way, your spelling is not too good. The midget thing is an intentional spelling error, as far as I know.

5. Jessica says:

Do you ever write back to these people and explain? I wouldn’t count on them to read the comments here.

6. Fluff says:

What a nob-head. This is completely true and if you don’t believe it, you haven’t been touched by his noodly appendages.

We can forgive the odd spelling error, but your use of language demonstrates your lack of intelligence, nearly as clearly as your lack of appreciation of the concept of satire and mataphor.

7. Lyvvie says:

You may be a spelling bee winner, but your grammar is atrocious. Your intolerance is woeful and your lack of a sense of humour is sad. Otherwise, we could be friends.

8. Queen Sheba says:

I agree. You are very mean.

1 2 3 17