promised land

Published April 29th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

finland.jpg

Finland is the promised land for followers of the FSM

-Lari

43 Responses to “promised land”

1. Teele says:

Anyone for a pilgrimage trip next month?

P.s. it should be noted that we, Estonians show ultimate religious modesty by looking up to His Noodly Bum from the very beginning of times and forevermore…

xoxo and RAmen

2. Reece says:

Although there might already be a tiny minority of pastafarians living in finland,I belive it is our right to kick out all non-pastafarians (wether indigenous or not) living in finland and claim their houses for ourselves.I also think we should build a wall around finland to keep our holy land pure.These measures will surely please the noodly one…

3. Pirate Denny says:

Absolutely Reece,

And we should build settlements on the West Bank of Sweden.
    For HIS NOODLINESS’ pleasure.

Ramen

4. Pastafarian Sinikka says:

I always knew my heritage country was special. And now that I have been touched by His Noodly Appendage, I fully understand just how amazing it is.

Hyvää Joulua to all you fellow Finnish Pastafarians out there!

• John 117 says:

5. Cdh says:

Sweden’s the stripper factory, and Germany has the beer. Germany will move up beside Finland, and create volcanoes of beer from the rest of the european ground being squished!

6. Karkki says:

Cool! Again new reason to be proud of my home counry :)

7. KIKKÕ KÄKELÄ says:

i never knew i was living in the holy land!:O:O but why isnt the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster translated to finnish?

also, am i allowed to eat spaghetti? when i do it i feel like im eating my lord, my creator, my god…

RAMEN

• SmileFIN says:

When you eat spaghetti, you eat part of our god’s soul, bringing you closer to him and your salvation.

• Keith says:

“O but why isnt the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster translated to finnish?”

Translating the Holy Text into Finnish is the reason you were born.

8. John 117 says: