promised land

Published April 29th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

finland.jpg

Finland is the promised land for followers of the FSM

-Lari

43 Responses to “promised land”

1. spaghetti o says:

Lari is the one who shall lead us to the Promised Land!
    RAmen!

2. Bren says:

if Finland is the FSM then where are the meatballs?

• B. says:

The meatballs are of course slightly out west in Sweden, home of the Swedish Meatball.

3. I've been Saved! says:

This site made my day!! 49 years of wandering in the wilderness and salvation was waitin for me all the time at the corner deli.

4. Harley says:

Finland IS the promised land! Where else would a 20-minute doom song called Slave of Satan get to No1 in the charts? I propose we sing hymns everyday in the style of FINNISH METAL.

5. spasticnutz says:

Ben, please read my other posts regarding the intelligent use of caps lock and spell check. I think most people are starting to see a direct co-relation between illiteracy and religious fundamentalism. Sigh.

6. captain pirate says:

Aye, that finland there looks like it be havn’ lots o coves me and me crew could plun-visit…

And to ben,You there christn’ folk be touched by your god too…you be askin’ yourself about now whether or not you are the gay one.
    also The FSM be on no plate lad.
    To taylor- The “Flm” may be a metaphor of god, but FSM is not s

7. pete says:

Adoration of the jellyfish – his blessed prophet here on earth!
    (sorry, it just looks like a jellyfish…in the image of His omnipotent Noodliness).
    RA-men

8. mika says:

Having been born in Finland with no religious affiliations whatsoever, Just wondering if I choose to follow the FSM and I am travelling in a HEATHEN country, Would a packet of 2 minute noodles a day protect me until I could find stronger and more mature FSM devotees to save me?