Popcorn FSM

Published April 22nd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

popcornfsm1.jpg

I have converted to Pastafarianism, after I found that the Flying spaghetti monster had honoured me with his presence and touched my popcorn with his noodly appendages!

-Pastafarian Emma
Leeds, U.K.

35 Responses to “Popcorn FSM”

1 2 3 5
  1. damon says:

fsm honersa all new pastafariens.

2. Hibbo says:

Praise the FSM! Good to see that He is touching His followers here in the UK.

How much more evidence to the non-believers need? Only a true God could do this!

3. bfd says:

what is wrong with you. Of all the stupid ideas flying Spaghetti monster come on. You are foul and stupid

4. Buccaneer Banzai says:

Foul? I’m quite sure that we are fair. Now, stupid – I can’t be the judge of that one. Thanks for your concern, though!

5. Franko says:

Re: Comment #3: But I LOVE both spaghetti and popcorn… boo hoo hoo. You should open your heart and mouth to Him!

6. Alisha says:

hey comment# bfd you are being intolerant never has the F.S.M been intolerant he has never striked down a Christian or Buddhist so why don’t you take you negative attitude some where else because i mean thats what the hate mail section is for

FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER IS AWESOME
    PRAISE HIS NOODLEY APPENDAGES

7. Keely says:

best earth day fsm.
    rAmen

8. Patrick says:

wow. Oh, what a great Sabbath. Truly awesome! Thank FSM I found your website! Can you imagine where? The New York Times article from today! Praise FSM! Will you take me in? Do I get any goodies like eternal salvation? Or just eternally limited to clothes from the salvation army? Can I get rich preaching for FSM? Oh I am just so glad to have found out there are others like me!

My new favorite quote, comes from Religilous, the Bill Maher movie. “there is only one thing I hate more than prohpecy, its self fulfilling prophecy”. that is probably my biggest beef with religion, the squashing of science and the hoping for the end of this wonderful world, quickly, as the next is supposed to be better. yeah right. Give me a money back guarantee on that one! Peace and spread the word!

1 2 3 5