Popcorn FSM

Published April 22nd, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

popcornfsm1.jpg

I have converted to Pastafarianism, after I found that the Flying spaghetti monster had honoured me with his presence and touched my popcorn with his noodly appendages!

-Pastafarian Emma
Leeds, U.K.

57 Responses to “Popcorn FSM”

1 4 5 6
  1. ask says:

Thanks for finally talking about > Popcorn FSM

2. ask says:

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve consider your stuff previous to and you are
    simply too magnificent. I really like what you’ve got right here, certainly like
    what you’re stating and the way during which you are saying it.
    You’re making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it smart.

I can’t wait to learn far more from you. This is really a great website.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Thank you for your generic and semi-literate praise!

3. estate agents marbella says:

This is my first time go to see at here and i am actually impressed to read everthing at one place.

4. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear estate agents marbella, I envy you! I have a roving eye and, try as I might – unlike you, I cannot read everything at one place. It’s the reason why Captain Birdspupil, Rusputin and I cannot see eye to eye about my arse, the beauty and size of which, BTW, is very much in the eye of the beholder. :) :) :)

• Rasputin says:

It’s good that we bloggers never meet in person. We might be astounded by how boring we are in real life. Perhaps St. G doesn’t have a big bottom, I don’t have two penises, Captain Birdseye doesn’t own a multinational food company and Keith isn’t really gay.

• Captain Birdseye says:

Rasputin, I suspect we would be naturally drawn to certain nautical pubs, invariably get banned from the vicar’s Bible quiz team and meet at the bar selecting those marked for Shanghai. The smell of gunpowder would complete an averagely boring evening. To me, people who don’t know how to entertain themselves are boring.

• The Sauceror says:

Dear Rasputin, you are absolutely right. I am the most boring person I’ve ever met in my life. Sometimes I just sit around, while I’m bored, and try to create new, novel ways of being more boring. Like now, for instance. Although, unfortunately, I’m usually too busy doing non-boring things to have the time to find ways of being more boring.

Please, please, please don’t tell us you are not really the Russian monk who brought down the Tzar, plunged the Russian Empire into civil war, and escaped being eaten by a borched mesom. We pirates need something to believe in.

If it helps, I really do have magical powers, just like Jebus walked on water and raised the dead. Some unprovable things are quite believable– especially if you have blind faith and ignorance to guide you.

We all knew that Keith really isn’t gay. His wife wouldn’t let him do that. He’s just pretending to be gay so that people will think he is cool.

• Captain Birdseye says:

St. Gnocchi, by coincidence, the figurehead on my ship is a carving of the Hotentot Venus. She inspires my crew to look forward.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Captain, reading yours and St. Gnocchi’s post got me to thinking: if you have Venus’s face and breasts on the front of your ship, why not have her arse carved on the back? That way, after pillaging an outpost, you could also moon them on your way out.

• Captain Birdseye says:

….. it would ruin my crew’s view but, would be worth the exquisite pleasure.

5. estate agents marbella says:

Every room has a French Widow, which affords delightful prospects.

• Rasputin says:

Allows me to watch for galleons.

6. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear TheFewtheProudtheMarinara, Ha ha ha! Damn, that was witty! In 2015, I nominated sister Pam for Best FSM. post for that year. This year, your “moon ’em” post will walk away with all the prizes. :)

7. keds sneakers says:

Steve Martin called from Us Treasury. 509-723-0991.

1 4 5 6