It may be a free country…

Published April 14th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

It may be a free country but this is fucking retarded! Blow me tard! Were you fucking bored when you made this shit? Drunk maybe? Plese go kill yourself! PLEEAAASEE! FOR GOD SAKE(FUCK THE MONSTER)eat shit dude! The only cool thing is the pirate thing.
F
U
C
K
y
o
u
B
I
T
C
H
!
It is hard to descibe my hate to your kind of people! FSM is a hobby and not realigion! I really hope you really suffer a slow and painful death! Thanks dude! Suck one
-Christy

234 Responses to “It may be a free country…”

1. Frusci says:

It’s “religion”. Not “realigion”.

2. brian says:

Thanks. Peace with you as well.

You emulate your invisible sky daddy very well.

Ramen.

3. benjy says:

At least he didn’t tell us to accept the whole jesus-zombie thing, that would have been really hypocritical after insulting us.

Still, pretty good hate mail, even though they have been getting pretty lame lately.

Btw. I love the part about it being a free country; does it never strike these people that we don’t all live in the good ol’ us of a? I also live in a free country, but some people need to realise that the internet is international and that the FSM has spread his noodley appendages across the globe.

/AAAARRRR

4. SHUT THE FUCK UP says:

you guys are so fucking retarded. who the fuck believes in a mother fucking gay ass spaghetti as a god. you need to get a fucking life and stop thinking about spaghetti and balls.

8================================================D

5. SHUT THE FUCK UP says:

my name is Bobby Henderson, i live in pennsylvania and i attend muhlenberg high school. i like to take penises to the asshole. please come rape me :)

6. SHUT THE FUCK UP says:

my name is bobby henderson i love penis in my ass. i love older men and people in dark alleys. i live in reading, pennsylvania and i go to muhlenberg high school. i just want to feel the rush of getting raped in the ass by a big penis.

7. Cathy says:

Are you a dude Christy? Plus you don’t sound to CHRIST-y to me. Maybe your mom should have named you Bitchy.

8. Wendy says: