It may be a free country…

Published April 14th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

It may be a free country but this is fucking retarded! Blow me tard! Were you fucking bored when you made this shit? Drunk maybe? Plese go kill yourself! PLEEAAASEE! FOR GOD SAKE(FUCK THE MONSTER)eat shit dude! The only cool thing is the pirate thing.
F
U
C
K
y
o
u
B
I
T
C
H
!
It is hard to descibe my hate to your kind of people! FSM is a hobby and not realigion! I really hope you really suffer a slow and painful death! Thanks dude! Suck one
-Christy

234 Responses to “It may be a free country…”

1. Bosn_C_Otter says:

Wait, wait, Your a girl? Wow I bet the guys are just lining up to date such a gentle sweet talking girl like you.

2. Attila the Bun says:

Obscenity is a coping mechanism for inarticulate assholes.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

See the next comment. How prophetic, Attila!

• Olio says:

Obscenity may be coping for the inarticulate unless you are George Carlin. Then it is a career.

• Inarticulate says:

What fucking asshole says that I’m goddamned inarticulate? You are a stupid shithead, you prick. You think Anglo-Saxon isn’t good enough for your butt-licken’ tongue? Well fuck off, you mother. Take your lacey little pissy-pants elsewhere.

3. Stalker says:

if its a free country than i have the right to tell you to chew your own dick off and fuck urself with it

• Wayne says:

Not on this website you don’t sunshine.

I’ve been watching your comments, and some of them are sailing close to the mark. I’ll leave this one so you, and others understand that filthy and offensive comments are not tolerated.

I reiterate what Bobby said in the article “About the trolls”…’unpopular opinions are as welcome as popular opinions, but all comments must be somewhat civil.’

There is absolutely nothing civil about the above. Consider this your first and only warning.

• Wayne says:

And the fact that similar comments are put into Hate-Mail and posted as articles gives you no leeway to respond in kind.

• Tarquin F Smythe QJM says:

You are wrong…you do not have that right.

• Cap'n Flint says:

Obscene posts like the above from STALKER contribute nothing to this site. There is no humor and no content. Of course pirates are obscene, but they blend it with some actual thought and sometines humor. STALKER is probably about 12 years old and just experimenting with his new-found ability to post using the word fuck. We don’t need this.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Stalker, lets not stoop to Christy’s level. While we Pastafarian’s do cuss from time to time we should strive to keep the tone as high brow as possible. That kind of pointless language may be acceptable to a fundie but it is not welcome here.

4. PASTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! says:

this person seemed to have slightly swaying emotions…

5. Baron of Bergland says:

Did she mean to say “realigion” as a pun? If so I am genuinely impressed by it. Such a good christian lady hoping we have horrible deaths and eat excrement.

6. Kakistos says:

whats a free country? i live in somalia as a pirate (as my religious tradition dictates) not classified as a “free country”… there are places in the world that aren’t america…

7. Denis B says:

Wow doesn’t this get all kinds of folks ruffled up the wrong way! Good work Pastafarians, keep it up.

I have to confess to having gone through a “religious” phase myself. I was only 16 so I do have a reasonable excuse. I thoroughly investigated the Church of England in my neighbourhood and was baptised. confirmed, jooined Fellowship, sang in the choir, and even helped out at Sunday School with the little ones.

I then decided I didn’t need religion and dropped everything. Now, some 48 years later I still feel I made a wise choice. Existentialism sounds interesting. Maybe that’s worth a spin? Probably not though…

Keep on rolling, you pastafarians.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Pesto be upon you, Denis.

8. Doggy Jones says:

It’s very sad watching people break down and insult another fellow religion.