It may be a free country…

Published April 14th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

It may be a free country but this is fucking retarded! Blow me tard! Were you fucking bored when you made this shit? Drunk maybe? Plese go kill yourself! PLEEAAASEE! FOR GOD SAKE(FUCK THE MONSTER)eat shit dude! The only cool thing is the pirate thing.
F
U
C
K
y
o
u
B
I
T
C
H
!
-Christy

234 Responses to “It may be a free country…”

1. alisha says:

Christy,

“It is hard to descibe my hate to your kind of people! FSM is a hobby and not realigion! I really hope you really suffer a slow and painful death! Thanks dude! Suck one
    -Christy”

That’s classy, I’m sure your mother would be proud.

And this kids, is Christianity at its finest.

2. draca says:

Am I the only one who finds it difficult to control the gag reflex after reading this sort of thing?
    It really makes you wonder what humanity is coming to, when people have the time and desire to post letters like this one on the web.

3. Squeak says:

HAHAHA! I must say, if this is comment is satire it is hilarious. If it isn’t satire, then that just makes it all the more funny. I honestly have a hard time believing that someone who claims to be a christian could post something like this and actually think they are getting into heaven. Even the bible says not to do shit like this. The more and more I look at christians the less and less I see them actually ‘practicing what the preach’. It’s rather sad really. I’d venture to say that most pastafarians are better at following their ‘religon’ than most christians are. And this, providing it’s someones actual thoughts, only proves it. I really don’t care whether this is fake or not, it made my day either way.

I love you Christy, Thank you so much for posting this.
    -Squeak

4. Bob says:

I’m afraid you may be mistaken about the point of the ‘religion’. It was created as a protest against teaching Intelligent Design in Science. Surely you can see that not just one religion should be taught in Science and that they should be taught in RE (Religious Education). Thanks. RAmen

5. Trey says:

Am I the only one that finds it disturbing that a toster named Christy is telling us to “blow” her? Miss/Mr.(not quite sure what exactly you are at this point) IDiot, swearing only shows us that you dont have enough intellect to carry on a intellegent conversation.

RAmen!

6. carl merida says:

“fsmis… not a real religion”

exactly

7. stargazer9915 says:

What a christian thing to say. Do you talk to your lord with that filthy mouth? Do you ever turn the other cheek or is that just a sexual reference for catholic priests? Eat some pasta and lighten up.
    Can I get a R’Amen?

8. Alleged Demoness says:

reply # 201
    She never said she was a christian….but that’s even worse because that means she’s hating something just because.