It may be a free country…

Published April 14th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

It may be a free country but this is fucking retarded! Blow me tard! Were you fucking bored when you made this shit? Drunk maybe? Plese go kill yourself! PLEEAAASEE! FOR GOD SAKE(FUCK THE MONSTER)eat shit dude! The only cool thing is the pirate thing.
F
U
C
K
y
o
u
B
I
T
C
H
!
It is hard to descibe my hate to your kind of people! FSM is a hobby and not realigion! I really hope you really suffer a slow and painful death! Thanks dude! Suck one
-Christy

234 Responses to “It may be a free country…”

1. Spector567 says:

Wow once again the quality of the hate mailers go down. TRY READING SOMETHING other than TV guide and you may learn something.

Like Satire and Humour and not being a dick.

I’d also like to point out that the vast majority of FSM acts like or in fact are better Christians than you. So in fact you will be the one suffering a slow and painful death.

Congradulations.

2. Sarah says:

Wow, I can feel the love.

3. Rav says:

I love it. The best part is they dont get it…it infuriates the christians to the point of hate and wishing suicide upon someone. I like how she wrote “realigion” i assume this was an intentional effort to state that her religion is “real” and ours is not. well who is she to say any different?? How many people have been murdered in the name of the FSM???

4. Rav says:

I believe that the reason they all freak out is because it makes them question their own religion. They dont understand how someone could “make up” a religion. Like some sheep herders did thousands of years ago to instill the “golden rule”

She is afraid. Maybe that she has been lied to he whole life or she is ashamed and embarassed that her whole life and beliefs are for simple folk. reassurance…

5. vealshanks says:

*may* be a free country?

6. Redbeard says:

Wow. Someone with this much seething hatred should be in prison. I’ve often suspected that this is what most xtians feel toward people who don’t agree with them. Of course, the Jebus fable is party responsible for this sort of attitude, calling people who didn’t listen to him “vile serpents” and such. He’s also portrayed as the petulant whiner who cursed a fig tree for having no figs – when it wasn’t even in season! Rationality never was a bible strong point. A whole world full of Chistys is what you get when you publish that nonsense.

Ramen

7. Arve says:

… Wow. This one will NOT go to heaven, that’s a given. Or maybe when it learns to spell?

8. Jochem Atteveld says:

Wow Christie. If Jesus comes back on Earth he’ll sure be very pleased with you.
    Also, whoever invented writing just turned over in his/her grave.