How can you know God is a FSM

Published April 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

What is said on this website, in your books and amongst yourselves doesn’t change what the Bible and the real word of God says. Gods word is like gravity, just because people don’t believe in it doesn’t mean it’s not true and doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences to jumping off of a cliff. Someone can easily say “I don’t believe in gravity because I can’t see it, etc..because it’s an old belief….” but that doesn’t change the fact that it is there. This is like Gods laws for all of humanity.

Have any of you ever seen your own brain? Does that mean that it isn’t there? Have any of you ever seen your heart? Does that mean that it isn’t inside your body still beating? Have any of you ever seen your soul? Does that meen that it isn’t there?

The fact is that we do have souls and I heard it put this way “If God did not exist than man would create one” and this is what has been done with the F.S.M. group. You have created a God and the Bible calls this idol worship. Often times groups in the Bible would create an idol to worship because they couldn’t see or hear or touch God.

God’s fingerprints are on all of creation and more and more scientists and peole are recognizing this alike. Antony Flew, one of the worlds most famous atheists has recently said that there is a God and one who is intelligent. The Bible does say clearly that man was created in his image (Genisis 1:27) so we know that God is not a flying spaghetti monster.

On another note, God’s word was written because He loves us and showed his unending love for us through his son Jesus Christs death on the cross and ultimatley, His resurrection from the grave. Romans 10:9 says that “If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Salvation comes through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone (John 14:6).

I would recommend that anyone who is a follower of this group to read not only the Bible but a series of books from a former atheist called “The Case for Christ” and “the Case for Creator” and from there you can draw your own conclusions. If you are truly seeking for answers in life than I would encourage all of you to search for those answers and don’t just give up by creating your own religion/idol.

Romans 3:23 says that “all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God”. That means you, me and everyone else in the entire world.

Think about it, if all the people in the world were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and the ship was going down and there were no lifeboats, everyone would need a Savior no matter how hard they tried to save themselves. That savior is Jesus Christ. Every other religion in the world is saved through works and Christianity is the only one where we are saved by our faith alone. Once a person proclaims that Jeesus is Lord it is up to that person to live his/her life for Him.

I hope that this has been some help to all of you.

-CD

471 Responses to “How can you know God is a FSM”

1. zune video converter says:

Interesting read, cheers! I finally catch the big picture .

2. Baron of Bergland says:

I like how he keeps referencing the bible, when we don’t believe in his god so why then should we care what he says in it?

3. Bluebear says:

While ‘your’ book may say all these things, The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster contradicts the Bible, and also his noodly appendage appeared to me in my supper the other day to tell me how much he loved me, and every single one of us (including you). I reciprocated this feeling. The FSM loves you, and shall be with you wherever you go.

4. david says:

Wow… maybe he shouldn’t have quoted the bible when making a case for the existance of god…

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Especially not the old testament. Jesus is the lovable softie. His old man Jaweyh (sp?) on the other hand is the most sadistic, uncaring, venal, ruthless bully in all literature. Kill a good man’s family and ruin his life just for a bet? Ask another one of your devoted followers to slice up his young son? Damn good thing it’s only fiction.

5. Mosey says:

Actually, I have seen my heart, stomach, and liver (by way of ultrasound), and a heart surgeon saw my heart “in the flesh.” I am confident that the rest of my organs may be similarly observed. Unfortunately, my soul (and everybody else’s souls) has proved more resistant to scrutiny.
    At the time of this writing, the Higg’s Boson still has yet to be directly observed, but the consequences of gravity are plain to see and are not a matter of conjecture. The other three forces have well observed carriers, one of which provides the very essence of “seeing.” Unfortunately, like my soul, direct observations of the Divine are hard. So, let us not compare the existence of God and souls to gravity and mundane organs because gravity and organs are observable but God and souls are not.
    That said, your original question, “How do you know God is a FSM,” is spot on.

6. Nelson Hernandez says:

I love his first two sentences, “How can you know that God is a F.S.M. if he is invisible? If he is invisible how can you see him?”

How do you know the Xtian God exists. He’s invisible as well and you can’t see him. How do you know he is not the FSM. Classic!!!

• Olio says:

Of course we can see both. There are depictions everywhere.

The litmus test for one is being saved, with the other being saved from being saved, but some say staved off from being saved which starts the whole cycle allover.

7. el-dub says:

I didn’t know that the FSM, had the ability to become invisible at will. Is this not another reason to stand in glory of his noodley appendages? He is truly amazing.

8. inthedark says:

“The Bible does say clearly that man was created in his image (Genisis 1:27) so we know that God is not a flying spaghetti monster.”

*facepalm*