How can you know God is a FSM

Published April 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

What is said on this website, in your books and amongst yourselves doesn’t change what the Bible and the real word of God says. Gods word is like gravity, just because people don’t believe in it doesn’t mean it’s not true and doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences to jumping off of a cliff. Someone can easily say “I don’t believe in gravity because I can’t see it, etc..because it’s an old belief….” but that doesn’t change the fact that it is there. This is like Gods laws for all of humanity.

Have any of you ever seen your own brain? Does that mean that it isn’t there? Have any of you ever seen your heart? Does that mean that it isn’t inside your body still beating? Have any of you ever seen your soul? Does that meen that it isn’t there?

The fact is that we do have souls and I heard it put this way “If God did not exist than man would create one” and this is what has been done with the F.S.M. group. You have created a God and the Bible calls this idol worship. Often times groups in the Bible would create an idol to worship because they couldn’t see or hear or touch God.

God’s fingerprints are on all of creation and more and more scientists and peole are recognizing this alike. Antony Flew, one of the worlds most famous atheists has recently said that there is a God and one who is intelligent. The Bible does say clearly that man was created in his image (Genisis 1:27) so we know that God is not a flying spaghetti monster.

On another note, God’s word was written because He loves us and showed his unending love for us through his son Jesus Christs death on the cross and ultimatley, His resurrection from the grave. Romans 10:9 says that “If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Salvation comes through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone (John 14:6).

I would recommend that anyone who is a follower of this group to read not only the Bible but a series of books from a former atheist called “The Case for Christ” and “the Case for Creator” and from there you can draw your own conclusions. If you are truly seeking for answers in life than I would encourage all of you to search for those answers and don’t just give up by creating your own religion/idol.

Romans 3:23 says that “all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God”. That means you, me and everyone else in the entire world.

Think about it, if all the people in the world were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and the ship was going down and there were no lifeboats, everyone would need a Savior no matter how hard they tried to save themselves. That savior is Jesus Christ. Every other religion in the world is saved through works and Christianity is the only one where we are saved by our faith alone. Once a person proclaims that Jeesus is Lord it is up to that person to live his/her life for Him.

I hope that this has been some help to all of you.

-CD

471 Responses to “How can you know God is a FSM”

1 3 4 5 6 7 58
  1. galderon says:

This website is too subtle for you. Go away.

2. Douglas Christensen says:

So let me get this straight. Starts with an awesome argument that the FSM couldn’t exist because he’s invisible. I can dig this logic.

Uh oh, his invisisble god is the real one. Oh well…

3. Embrosia says:

If they people were pirates, they would survive and have no need for saviors.

4. Captain Headwound says:

Do you realize the flaws in your argument? You’re using the bible to prove the bible. And how do you know God is not a Flying Spaghetti Monster? Just because your god book is older than ours, doesn’t mean it’s more accurate. Age does not prove accuracy. Atheists are not just atheists because they cannot see your deity, they are atheists because there is no proof of god. any god. Gravity was proven, god is still waiting. Well, actually, he’s not waiting, he doesn’t exist.

5. BlackBard says:

When I first read this, there were no posted replies. At the moment I am too busy to write my own (other than this note), but I can hardly wait to see the other responses. I will say, however, that this is one of the nicest messages to appear in “Hate Mail (and concerned criticism)” area. Complete sentences, correct spelling and proper punctuation. Brilliant!

RAmen

6. Anonymous Gweeok says:

“Just because you can not see it (invisible) does not mean it is not there”

Sound Familiar?

7. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

CD, why is your described method of creating a god valid for the xian god but not for any other? If god is invisible, how can you be sure he/she/it is NOT the FSM? Using the bible to prove the bible is not logic, it’s circular reasoning. Just because people believe in the bible and xianity doesn’t make it true. I’ll give you bonus points for spelling and grammar, but no points for logic. CD, if you read this, come join us on the forums. You seem very unlike most of the hate-spewing xians who post here, and I’m sure we could have some meaningful discussions, though you might want to prepare yourself to back up your arguments with something other than the bible.

RAmen
    ET

8. darkstar says:

“How can you know that God is a F.S.M. if he is invisible? If he is invisible how can you see him?”

You spend so much time professing that one is out of their mind to believe in something you cannot see, but I want to know how many times you have seen the god of the bible? You also go on to state that *his* fingerprints are all over the creation. Where is this evidence that is turning all these scientists into believers that you speak of? Once again, lots of babble with little substance, and definitely not one shred of evidence in your favor except “I’m right, you’re wrong….have faith in Christ.” The same old mindless drivel.

As for all of these so-called atheists becoming believers, that is a load of crap. If there are any, then they were simply agnostics pining for divinity in the first place, and not true atheists. I have never known one single atheist to change their mind overnight. I also want to point out to you that Mr. Flew did not convert to the religion of the bible, but believes more along the lines of “Deism”. The two are NOT the same and you people need to get that!

I also want to make you aware that I read “The Hidden Face of God”, which was the book that supposedly made him turn to deism, and while it was a decent read, it was nothing more than some scientist not being able to figure out the “why” behind existence, so he assumed the answer *must* be god. I wasn’t convinced and my atheism remains quite unchanged.

Finally, why don’t you try reading “Godless”, “Atheism Explained”, “Atheist Universe”, “God: The Failed Hypotheis”, “The Demon-Haunted World”, “God is Not Great”, or “The God Delusion”. I could name countless others, but the point is: there are just as many books that refute your “cases for Christ” and all of them contain more substance than your books will ever have.

May you soon be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

RAmen!