How can you know God is a FSM

Published April 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

How can you know that God is a F.S.M. if he is invisible? If he is invisible how can you see him?

What is said on this website, in your books and amongst yourselves doesn’t change what the Bible and the real word of God says. Gods word is like gravity, just because people don’t believe in it doesn’t mean it’s not true and doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences to jumping off of a cliff. Someone can easily say “I don’t believe in gravity because I can’t see it, etc..because it’s an old belief….” but that doesn’t change the fact that it is there. This is like Gods laws for all of humanity.

Have any of you ever seen your own brain? Does that mean that it isn’t there? Have any of you ever seen your heart? Does that mean that it isn’t inside your body still beating? Have any of you ever seen your soul? Does that meen that it isn’t there?

The fact is that we do have souls and I heard it put this way “If God did not exist than man would create one” and this is what has been done with the F.S.M. group. You have created a God and the Bible calls this idol worship. Often times groups in the Bible would create an idol to worship because they couldn’t see or hear or touch God.

God’s fingerprints are on all of creation and more and more scientists and peole are recognizing this alike. Antony Flew, one of the worlds most famous atheists has recently said that there is a God and one who is intelligent. The Bible does say clearly that man was created in his image (Genisis 1:27) so we know that God is not a flying spaghetti monster.

On another note, God’s word was written because He loves us and showed his unending love for us through his son Jesus Christs death on the cross and ultimatley, His resurrection from the grave. Romans 10:9 says that “If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Salvation comes through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone (John 14:6).

I would recommend that anyone who is a follower of this group to read not only the Bible but a series of books from a former atheist called “The Case for Christ” and “the Case for Creator” and from there you can draw your own conclusions. If you are truly seeking for answers in life than I would encourage all of you to search for those answers and don’t just give up by creating your own religion/idol.

Romans 3:23 says that “all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God”. That means you, me and everyone else in the entire world.

Think about it, if all the people in the world were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and the ship was going down and there were no lifeboats, everyone would need a Savior no matter how hard they tried to save themselves. That savior is Jesus Christ. Every other religion in the world is saved through works and Christianity is the only one where we are saved by our faith alone. Once a person proclaims that Jeesus is Lord it is up to that person to live his/her life for Him.

I hope that this has been some help to all of you.

-CD

471 Responses to “How can you know God is a FSM”

1. Spector567 says:

How can you pretend to know anything since you have apparently failed completely in your ability to read and do any research. HAD you spent even a quarter of the time actually looking at stuff you would have save yourself the other 3/4 and found that the majority of your preconceived notions are DEAD wrong.

So far you have proven that you are a complete waste of time.

Congratulations.

2. Insightful Ape says:

How can you know that yahweh is god if he is invisible? If he is invisible how can you see him?
    What is said on among you, or at your church doesn’t change what the gospel of FSM and the real word of FSM says. FSM’s word is like gravity, just because people don’t believe in it doesn’t mean it’s not true and doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences to jumping off of a cliff. Someone can easily say “I don’t believe in gravity because I can’t see it, etc..because it’s an old belief….” but that doesn’t change the fact that it is there. This is like FSM’s laws for all of humanity.
    I heard it put this way “If FSM did not exist than man would create one” and this is what has been done with the Christianity and Islam. You have created a god and I call this idol worship. Often times groups in the world create an idol to worship because they can’t see or hear or touch FSM.
    Antony Flew got a little senile, that’s all.
    The gospel of FSM says that we are created by Spaghetti, so the claim that we are made in the mind of the creator is clearly baseless.
    I would recommend that you read not only the gospel of the FSM but a series of books from real atheists called “The God Delusion”, “God: the Failed Hypothesis”, “God is not great: How religion poisons everything” and from there you can draw your own conclusions. If you are truly seeking for answers in life than I would encourage you to search for those answers and don’t just give up by saying god did it.
    Think about it, if all the people in the world were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and the ship was going down and there were no lifeboats, everyone would need a Savior no matter how hard they tried to save themselves. That savior is the FSM. Every other religion in the world requires you to accept their doctrine and threaten you with hell if you don’t. But once a person does good things the FSM rewards him with the beer volcano and stripper factory regardless of his beliefs.
    I hope that this has been some help for you.
    PS: Boy, why are some people so patronizing.

3. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

A help to us? Sorry – not at all.
    The only “evidence” you – or any other Christian in history – have given us for the existence of God is your own plagarized, heavily-edited book of fables, absurdities and contradictions. The BuyBull also clearly says that rabbits chew their cud, and that the entire world can be seen from a mountain top.

The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster clearly states there is a beer volcano waiting for us in the next life. Does that make it so?
    Tolkien’s Two Towers clearly states there are talking trees called “ents”. Fact because it is written?

I would suggest that you read the God Delusion.

4. spasticnutz says:

Sigh…These people just make me feel tired and depressed. Undereducated, narrow-minded and without the slightest shred of humour. They need to ask themselves, why do I believe in this particular deity, what would I believe if I was born into another culture? This will never happen, of course, because they are taught never to question. Closed minds are desirable and holy. Oh yes, and once again…SPELLCHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand,CD, that you aren’t well educated but please use spellcheck as a courtesy to these of us who are offended by bloody ignorance.

5. Left Of Sean says:

Wow, this could be the dumbest one yet?

6. Tesvoy says:

Oh my!
    Where to start………..
    You’re god’s invisible. You beleive in him?
    There is proof of gravity. Experimental, repeatable, confirmable PROOF.
    I have seen my brain – on an x-ray. So there is PROOF. I have also seen my heart on an x-ray and heard it beat….. again PROOF.
    If everyone were going down in a ship, the ones asking jeezus for help will still be at the bottom with the non believers.
    We HAVE read the bible and that’s why we are atheists. I will life my life for myself and my family and friends – not an imaginary being.
    Your god is a vengeful, nasty, mysogynistic, mudering, lazy bastard and why you worship him and his strange rituals and demands confuses and bothers me.
    I have not sinned or fallen short of anyone and I refuse to kowtow to your horrendous idol or apologise for something I didn’t do.
    YOU should read some Richard Dawkins. Or better yet read the bible again but with an open mind, and see it for the nasty, illiterate, rambling, ambiguos, violent and destructive piece of garbage it really is.
    OOPS … wait – I forgot your a christian …. you don’t have an open mind.

7. Shelldigger says:

Wow. Those circular arguments leave my head spinning. Classic examples of forming an argument to support a belief. Sorry CD but it should work the other way around. Beliefs should be supported by observations…evidence.

8. Ron says:

It has been some help, CD.
    When I first started reading your note, I began planning a detailed, sarcastic flaying of your entire set of arguments. Then, as I read further, I abandoned this futile ambition, as I realized that you didn’t have anything coherent enough to be worth attacking. You are a sad, intolerant, thoughtless little dogmatist who can’t even spell ‘Jesus’ right.
    Thank you for helping me realize I was wasting my time and energy.
    PS: Get a life.