h-a-t-e

Published April 24th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Hello…Bobby,
I am a 11 year old who accidently found your website. I can’t bellieve why you would do that. I really don’t like you. My younger brother almost found your site, I h-a-t-e you.
-Rachel

222 Responses to “h-a-t-e”

1 3 4 5 6 7 27
  1. aj says:

lol who lets children freely surf the never ending land known as the interbutts?!?

2. Buccaneer Banzai says:

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel…11 years old and so full of hate. I blame your parents, who have probably told you that the only true belief is that which is their own. How very sad. Please rest assured that, despite your misplaced aggression and anger, we along with the FSM L-O-V-E you!!

RAmen.

3. BlackBard says:

Dear Rachel,

You are much too young to hate anyone for creating a web site. It is OK to decide whether you like something or not. You might prefer chocolate ice cream to vanilla, but to hate a person for having an idea is not good for you.

If you read this, please come back and tell us why you said what you did.

4. Pastafarian says:

Umm… ok… why are an 11 year old and her younger brother allowed to surf the web without parental supervision? I mean there’s a lot worse stuff out there that’s actually easier to find than this. Also, why is it so bad for young people to be expanding their minds? I am actually glad that you youngsters have had your minds exposed to the noodliness of the FSM, your individual (and probably dogma-induced) opinions of our prophet aside.

Ramen!

5. moby says:

Organized Religion – because teaching kids to hate is so much easier than teaching them to think.

6. Spector567 says:

Rachel. Sadly you are too young to understand the sophisticated humor.

Also I find it hard to believe that an 11 year old who knows nothing about us and accidentaly found our site would have anything to even consider hating. Expecially since you obviously did read anything aobut us or you would A not under stand or B think differently.

It’s not nice to pretend to be a child.

7. Chris says:

Oh no! Your younger bother almost saw it. Goodness Gracious! Won’t somebody think about the children.

8. Swiftovski says:

Funny how this 11 year old can spell better than most of the fundies.

1 3 4 5 6 7 27