h-a-t-e

Published April 24th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Hello…Bobby,
I am a 11 year old who accidently found your website. I can’t bellieve why you would do that. I really don’t like you. My younger brother almost found your site, I h-a-t-e you.
-Rachel

221 Responses to “h-a-t-e”

1. Belgian Girl says:

Brainwashed kids…I find it so sad :(
    11yrs…old enough to know that the Easter bunny and Santa Claus aren’t real, but because mommy and daddy say ‘the skydaddy’ is still real -yet you don’t get any presents from that lunatic- they believe in it.

I would stick with the easter bunny and Santa :-)

2. Frusci says:

Your younger brother doesn’t have the freedom of choice?

3. Racist cracka says:

fml betch This is a joke sight so chill the fuck out

4. Pastafarian Jamuel says:

O_o That’s how most of us are Touched– completely by His noodly desire, and not by our own. I L-O-V-E this website, so you can shove that far into your eleven-year-old F-A-C-E.

5. Charles says:

You do not know the history behind this site, why it was made. And yet you still pass judgment? You don’t even say why you hate him. You don’t understand. Keep your thoughts to yourself if you don’t have the understanding to comprehend what your talking about.

6. Insightful Ape says:

Anyone saw that wonderful movie Jesus Camp? When you see children whose minds have been filled with hatred, you know the kind of place their parents took them.
    It is so sad.

7. Sarah says:

It’s sad to hate people :(

RAmen,
    Sarah

8. Marilyn says:

Dear Rachel,
    You know sweet heart that Hate is not something that Jesus want you to do. If you are unhappy with what you read you should try to understand what is being said not Judge it. Humans don’t have the right to judge only God does. Bobby is using the FSM as an example of why religion does not belong in school science. Have you ever watch the movie Anna and the King, or the King and I. In the Siame religion they believed the world was carried on the shell on a turtle and the children were confused when the Teach from England taught then that the earth was round and floated in space and there were other planets. My Father in Law is a minister and he doesn’t hate Bobby and he thinks that Booby’s example is a fine one. My husband debated whether religion belongs in school and found there are many different beliefs in Christianity and most thing the other Christians have it wrong and will burn in hell for not being there for of Christianity. Pastafarians believe in freedom of religion but not when it imposes on others peoples rights or true science. this link below list many and most of the separate Christan churches and below that are some of the other religion that deserve fair time if religion was brought to schools. that would be 6 min each for 12 years at 8 hours a day (no time for other subjects or lunch)
    So I do hope you learn to not be a hater because if you are a follower of Jesus then that is not what he would want. OH and Jesus was Jewish.
    # Christianity: 2.1 billion