h-a-t-e

Published April 24th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Hello…Bobby,
I am a 11 year old who accidently found your website. I can’t bellieve why you would do that. I really don’t like you. My younger brother almost found your site, I h-a-t-e you.
-Rachel

221 Responses to “h-a-t-e”

1 19 20 21 22 23 27
  1. draca says:

#159:
    I don’t know about every war. Both the World Wars, for example, seem to be fairly secular. And often religion is just used as an excuse to start a war, when the real reason is personal gain. Nevertheless, religion is the cause of many hate crimes, while Pastafarians have not yet cause the death of a single person.

RAmen.

2. zebobbybird says:

#153
    That’s why I am atheist…

3. Mark Combs says:

Your a boy… named Rachel. Let me guess, you come from a fanatical Christian home?

4. Brendan says:

This is completely wrong for a 11 year old to use the word hate therefore spoiling her brain..

I am a follower of the FSM and have been for almost a year now. I have turned my life around.

RAmen

5. The Gremlin says:

This is the most depressing complainer yet. It’s sad when people have such a religious upbringing that they can’t stand a joke about their views.

6. The Gremlin says:

Also, people need to quit screaming at the kid. She’s 11. There is no need to yell at her. However, she seems to be extremely misguided. Why complain about a made-up religion? Eventually, these poor, misguided fools will see that Cabbagism is the path to enlightenment.

7. BJ says:

Leave the science to the scientists and the theology to the theologians. FSM is a clear satirical mirror on the institutionalized Christianity. What I don’t understand is, why do “Pastafarians” not believe in a higher deity (seriously, trying to hold a serious thought together), and use the faults and discrepancies in Christianity to prove it? For example, Pastafarians will bash Christianity for believing in a God that behaves completely different in both testaments, and then try to substantiate their own beliefs with science. I mean, if all you believe is what is proved by science, do you really believe that life, existence, “time and space (whatever those are)” actually operates according to systems that humans invented? I doubt that you could think about that without at least considering alternatives to an atheistic worldview.

8. Edward says:

Alright first of all how do you accidently find a website about a flying spaghetti monster? You would have to like actually try to find something like this. Second of all its a fucking joke sight, theres no need to put down people who don’t believe in what you believe in. So you can go take your dumb 11 year old ass and s-u-c-k a dick.

1 19 20 21 22 23 27