h-a-t-e

Published April 24th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Hello…Bobby,
I am a 11 year old who accidently found your website. I can’t bellieve why you would do that. I really don’t like you. My younger brother almost found your site, I h-a-t-e you.
-Rachel

224 Responses to “h-a-t-e”

1 18 19 20 21 22 27
  1. jack wilson says:

whoa. she didn’t say she was a Christian> I AM THOUGH :D I think if an 11 year old is SMART enough to realize how pathetic and stupid this FSM religion is, than it goes to show how stupid all the FSM followers are. How dare you swear and beat up on an 11 year old. Who would want to join a religion filled with a bunch of stupid, retarded, deceived and hate-filled people anyways? You call us hate-filled believers, why don’t you look at yourselves, or is that too painful for you.

2. Darth Vidar says:

It makes me sad that a ‘supposed’ 11 year old hates me and my fellow Pastafarians for no clearly defined reasons. Jack (#153), in response to your query I am pleased that you recognise us as a religion, unlike many other individuals and I do not condone the comments of my fellow Pastafarians. As stated by the first of our eight “I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts” our noodliness presented to us, it clearly condemns their behaviour. I apologise for any ill feeling these comments have inflicted upon you and your religious views and I pray our deity may forgive their actions lest their afterlife beverage be stale. I respect your decision to worship your deity as you would respect mine. I acknowledge that your choice is clearly the more rational one as the FSM does not condemn you on your beliefs as long as you live a peaceful and fulfilling life, whilst from my understanding, yours does. Though our views are different I pray that there will be no bad blood between our communities. After all, everything will be made clear when we die.

RAmen

3. Drained and Washed Clean says:

Jack,

I started looking at myself a long time ago, and that is why I am no longer a Christian. I realized that I am a better person this way. I no longer judge people, I no longer condemn people to hell, and I feel more free than I ever have.

I will admit that I have gotten pissed at people who come and troll this website and spew hatred (as you do). I have said some things that probably go against the “I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts”. I repent (for I do not want stale beer). But isn’t it slightly ironic that you (Christians, etc) come HERE and say things like “how stupid all the FSM followers are” and “Who would want to join a religion filled with a bunch of stupid, retarded, deceived and hate-filled people anyways?” and rejoice in the fact that you think we are all going to hell when it is the CHRISTIANS who have started wars because of religion. It is the MUSLIMS who have started wars because of religion… Crusades ring a bell? Perhaps the Inquisition? I no longer see the Twin Towers in NYC because of religion. Make a list of all the fighting that is going on in the world right now, and a large majority of it is because of religion (and none of them are ours). Not to mention the fact that the buybull is FILLED with killing, slavery, and rape. Yet you call US hate filled? Please name someone who was killed in the name of Pastafarianism.

It is not hate that we come back at the hate mailers. It is frustration at being constantly provoked by people who have no idea what we actually stand for and blindly throw insults and buybull verses at us and call that proof. It is a desire to see the world a better place. We want people to think for themselves and reason.

We have all looked at our beliefs, and that is why most of us are here. I am pretty sure that the one who hasn’t REALLY looked at his/her beliefs is you. I am also sure that the people here are not dumb. I am sure most have a high education level. They are also very witty and have a lot of common sense.

If you would like to continue to bash what we believe, then I would ask that you offer proof of what you are selling. Not laminins, bible versus, feelings, or voices in your head. Actual facts. Then we can have a discussion. An adult conversation instead of childish name calling, which, from what I can tell, is all you have done.

RAmen,
    D&WC

4. KMill says:

@95 –

Saddened, do you also go by the name of Rachel?

5. Dion says:

I’m concerned – hate is a powerful word for an 11 year old. People should perhaps chill out a little, leave science in science class and discuss what the hell they want in religious studies. If believing in spaghetti makes you happy i’m envious you have found something that will. If it makes you angry then perhaps the internet is not the place for you.

By the way – I’m from the UK and is Kansas really teaching ID in science class?? It’s a pitty that good sense did not prevail if it is.

6. minni says:

@jk

cool me too! i am jewish aswell, but i am still happy to bow down to his noodliness.

all hail FSM!!!!

7. GOD says:

#153 has a point there, its an 11 year old girl come on!

but #153 has one thing wrong, look at our entire recorded history, EVERY majour war has been started by religion in an attempt to repel or convert those who dont believe in the same invisible man in the sky as they do,when you say we are disguisting and whatnot because he go down on an 11year old, your right, but what about the fact that the christian church had ~killed~ so many people because of the same reason ? look at yourself first before telling us to look at ourselves, bitch.

8. ladymandypants says:

The most adorable hate mail I have ever read.

1 18 19 20 21 22 27